PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Must Rehome Gorgeous Pure Black Kitten, Half-Siamese ASAP!! (Newville)

Anikaca77
02-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Anyone interested? I might be able to help transport.

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/pet/1609279003.html

Urgent! Must Rehome Gorgeous Pure Black Kitten, Half-Siamese ASAP!! (Newville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-20, 4:03AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT! PLEASE READ! MY HUSBAND AND I RESCUED 2 KITTENS. THEY HAD BEEN DROPPED OFF AT A FARM IN LIVERPOOL;. COYOTES OUTSIDE SO LADY HAD THEM IN HER BASEMENT. GOING TO TAKE THEM TO HUMANE SOCIIETY IF WE DID NOT ADOPT THEM. HER AD WAS FLAGGED AND REMOVED AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO E MAIL HER. SHE DELIVERED THEM YESTERDAY. THE BOY KITTEN IS BEING ATTACKED BY OUIR OLDEST CAT CANTANTE. HE HAS NOT EATEN OR DRUNK ANYTHING SINCE HIS ARRIVAL HERE AROUND 2 PM FRIDAY. HE IS SO SWEET. I HELD HIM WHEN SHE FIRST BROUGHT THEM BUT HE IS TRAPPED IN THE BACK BEDROOM BY CANTANTE AND CANNOT GET TO THE FOOD AND WATER IN THE LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN. HE IS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD, SLEEK SHINY BLACK. BIG YELLOW EYES. SIAMESE FEATURES. I USED TO BREED SIAMESE KITTENS AND I CAN TELL HE IS HALF-SIAMESE. THE LADY WE GOT THEM FROM SAID HE USES THE LITTER BOX WELL, NO FLEAS AND IS VERY HEALTHY. NO REHOMING FEE BUT I WILL NOT LET HIM GO TO A HOME WHERE HE WILL BE DECLAWED. INDOOR CAT ONLY. AM ALSO RE-HOMING CANTANTE TO HOME WITH NO OTHER PETS. PLEASE SEE MY OTHER AD ABOUT HIM. THANK YOU! PLEASE CALL 717-776-4901 ANYTIME WHATSOEVER OR E MAIL ME USING ABOVE LINK. FASTER RESPONSE BY PHONE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Anikaca77
02-22-2010, 09:18 AM
This is what someone replied to on Craigslist - makes sense to me but maybe these people can't lock the cat away or something.

Urgent: Black Kitten

Date: 2010-02-20, 8:50AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hey genius... if the male kitten is being attacked and trapped and can't get to the food or water... put food and water and a litter box in the bedroom and shut the door. The black kitty will have plenty of space until you get his new home.

Since it appears I need to say this... don't close cantene in the room with him.

Sorry if my post seems rude... but you made it sound like kitty refuses to eat... when really he just can't get to food... a problem you can fix!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Cataholic
02-22-2010, 02:22 PM
I thought the same thing as the ^^. I mean, really. And, what, now SHE has to get rid of her cat?

Anikaca77
02-22-2010, 02:25 PM
I sent her an e-mail and am awaiting a response.

Medusa
02-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Sounds like she doesn't have an ounce of sense or compassion. She wants to rehome her cat, too? C'mon.