PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Angel

catlove
02-22-2010, 05:49 AM
Angel, you are one of hte cutest dogs I ever saw. I don't usauly like dogs but that is the opposite with you, sweet heart. I love your almost snow-white fur and your wet nose. :love:
I am very happy to say "Happy Dog of the Day!" Enjoy your specail day.:)

P.S. You look really good in that bandana.

LHCamry
02-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Angel....You are adorable. I just love that white coat you have.
You can come live with me and my two yorkies. They would love you also.
Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Freedom
02-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Hello there, Angel! My what a lovely face, and I enjoyed seeing all your photos!

I see you wear a harness, that is good because bichons need a harness. They are prone to collapsed trachea, so the harness helps prevent that. (I don't know about Maltese, lol)

Your love pink bandanna looks stunning on you! And I see that you enjoy riding in the car with your Dad, ha haa.

Best wishes as you enjoy this special day as Dog of the Day! sending you tummy rubs, I just know someone in your family will deliver.

cassiesmom
02-22-2010, 09:44 AM
Sweet Angel! What a great story of your family finding you at exactly the right time. I love how you run zoomies to welcome them home after they have been away. You look very nice in pink, too! Please ask your people to give you some petting and a hug from me -- Happy Dog of the Day to you!

fritz03
02-22-2010, 11:10 AM
You are a little sweetie.I see you like to be on people's laps.You sleep on beds at night,Fritz sleeps in his cage.Have a nice day.

Momo
02-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Angel - you are such a beautiful, well-behaved doggie! Enjoy those trips, and enjoy your DOTD status! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Angel you certainly are adorable!!! :love:

Pink is your color for sure!!! I loved both your pictures but the one with your bandana and pink bow is my very favorite. :) I'm glad you like your life on the road.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
02-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi there Angel! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:love: I was wondering if your Mommy named you, or if you came "as advertised!";) You truly are an angel, in looks and in spirit! And you just might be THE most well behaved pupper on the planet!:D Precious and pretty in pink, that you are! I love all of your coordinated accessories, Angel; what a fab doggie model you make!:cool: But it's as your Mommy and Daddy's best buddy, traveling pal and soul mate, that your *star* shines most brightly! What a treasure they have in you, precious Angel!:) Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration sweet baby gir, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!:love::love::love: Please have your Mom give you a big hug and some kisses, for me!:D

Daisy and Delilah
02-22-2010, 01:20 PM
We are happy to see our Bichon owners have already posted greetings. Not a surprise. Who could resist you, Angel? You look like a little angel and sound like one too. We can think of a couple of our Bichons here that would take a great liking to you.;) Such a wonderful story your family wrote about you. You are truly a very good little girl. Congrats on your big day in our spotlight. Have a great day as our DOTD!!! We would like to tell the family to kiss you a million times and those kisses are from us. Happiness always, cutie pie!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

pomtzu
02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi Angel...what a cute little Angel Face you have. :love: You are two of my favorite doggie breeds, all rolled into one.

Here's hoping you have an EXTRA SPECIAL day today, as I know that your parents make every day special for you already.

Myndi and Sparky are sending out big woofs of congratulations to you for being chosen for the special honor of DOTD!

Woof! Woof!

lizbud
02-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Hello Angel,

You name certainly fits you sweetie.:love: I am so glad you found the
perfect home where you are loved & appreciated.:) Congratulations on
being our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots cyber hugs & kisses.:)