PDA

View Full Version : Driving up to East Dorset, VT on March 2-5th...CALLING ALL VT RESIDENTS

moosmom
02-21-2010, 09:26 AM
As some of you know, my dear friend, Clare Fairbanks, passed away at the age of 96. She left behind 2 precious cats, Miss Barn Kitty, aka "KitKat", age 17 and Freckles, her daughter, age 16. Clare would always tell me she worried about her cats, should something happen to her. I thought she'd live forever and didn't think twice. A tragic accident caused Clare to fall and hit her head. She passed away from severe head injuries while feeding the girls. She was like a mother to me.:(

Bonnie, Clare's daughter asked me what to do. I IMMEDIATELY told her to make arrangements and I would bring them back with me.

KitKat and Freckles are my RB Mollie Rose's mama and sister, respectively. How could I say no???

Anyway, I will be driving to the Bill Wilson House in East Dorset, VT, probably the week of March 2nd. I'll be there for about 3-4 days and bringing the girls home.

Anyone in VT care to possibly meet up? I'd love to finally meet some of you!! I only wish you could've met MooShoo.:(

PM me with your phone # and I'll call you, as I have free minutes.

Hope to see you soon!!

Karen
02-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Aww, maybe PM VermontCat - I am not sure how near she is to there, but Zoe's up thataway somewhere!

carole
02-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Just wanting to wish you a very safe trip and all the best with the girls, how sweet of you to take them in, hope all goes well, take care, thinking of you.