PDA

View Full Version : Maddie

LHCamry
02-21-2010, 09:01 AM
Hi Maddie.....What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to have you.
You are so beautiful. It looks like you are enjoying your retirement. I bet
you are glad that you don't have to run around that track all the time.
You are a very pretty couch potato. Congratulations on DOTD.
You deserve it. Maddie, Have a wonderful life with your loving family.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

tatsxxx11
02-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Greeting sweet Maddie girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) To say I "like" your pictures is an understatement; utterly heart melting is more like it!:love: You look like an angel, napping on your couch, that sweet head resting on your Christmas pillow! And that shot of you looking so warm and comfy in your PJ's, beyond precious! I've met a few retired Greys in my day, and just as your Mommy says, no doggie knows how to enjoy retirement like you kids! hehe I remember being so surprised to learn what master couch potatoes you "racers" are!:D You had a stressful, tough, lonely start at life Maddie, as is the case with so many Greys. But once "set free" and taught how to enjoy all of the simple pleasure of doggiedom; your true spirit allowed to shine under the loving light of a real family; well, no doggie knows how to stop and smell the roses better than you!:) Thanks for the big smiles, Miss Maddie! I hope you enjoy a very happy, warm and cozy Dog of the Day celebrating with your Mom and Dad and brother Bucky the Tuxie, and many more peaceful, carefree, love filled years of retirement with your family...you sure deserve it!:) Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you precious Maddie, our very special and most deserving honoree!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Maddie you are gorgeous!!! :love:

Our junior college has a greyhound as their mascot so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them. I loved both of your pictures but the one of you in your pjs made me giggle! You wear them well, sweet heart!!! :) I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

Daisy and Delilah
02-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Be still our hearts!! You are one beautiful princess, Maddie Girl!! Such a delicate flower and a real girly girl. Is there anything more gorgeous and graceful than a Greyhound? Yor pictures are so sweet. We especially love the one of you sleeping but the one of you in your jammies is equally spectacular. Pink is your color, sweetheart!!! We would park ourselves on any couch you are on any day!! Congrats to you for being chosen as our Sunday DOTD!! Retirement looks really good on you. Please tell the family to kiss that sweet facie of your's a million times. Those are Florida sunshine kisses from us. Happiness always!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

We had to add::::that is a stunning collar you have on, Maddie.

chocolatepuppy
02-21-2010, 02:56 PM
You're sure pretty Maddie!!!:love: You look nice in your jammies! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you.:)

Momo
02-21-2010, 03:18 PM
What a stunning girl you are! I'm so glad that you don't have to race anymore...and that you were rescued to have the good life you deserve!
Enjoy your DOTD status, Maddie! :love:

lizbud
02-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Hello Maddie,

You are a very pretty girl Maddie and I love your pictures.:) I hope you
and Bucky have a little celebration in your honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl.:) Enjoy your
retirement.:)

cassiesmom
02-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Maddie, I agree with the people who wrote that you look very nice in your print jammies and you are a very pretty couch potato! Please ask your people to give you (Bucky, too) some kisses from me! A very happy Sunday Dog of the Day to you!