PDA

View Full Version : My Tuxie Girls Are Turning Three!

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-19-2010, 10:10 PM
My Sweet Girls, Kit and Molly, who joined our family on April 30, 2007, and who have given us much joy and love, turn THREE years old on Saturday, February 20, 2010!

They will have a little private party where they will receive some gifts and have a little special treat for their meal.

Kit and Molly were brought into our family not only because we wanted to bring a new kitten into the fold, but also because we had a void to fill from having lost our Jack Russell Terrier earlier in 2007.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIT AND MOLLY!

Please enjoy this SLIDESHOW (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v194/Patch57/KitandMollySlideshow3rdBD/?action=view&current=ef70857d.pbw) of their first 3 years in pictures.

http://patch57.homestead.com/NEWKitMolly3.jpg

caseysmom
02-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Potter is swooning...he is sending one of his centerfolds to the pretty ladies....

Edit to add...Happy birthday ladies....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/spumoni/shelley361.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/spumoni/shelley324.jpg

happylabs
02-20-2010, 02:54 AM
Happy Birthday to Molly and Kit! Loved the slide show!!! Having just one Tuxie I can imagine how much fun you have with 2. Do they always hang together?

orangemm
02-20-2010, 05:20 AM
Happy Birthday, girls!!

Archy sends kitty kisses to both of you!!!:love::love:

moosmom
02-20-2010, 07:16 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!

Oh Potter, you too funny, dude!!! You got that white splotch on your belly!! The one spot I loved kissing on RB Mollie Rose's belly!!!

Hope Mama gives you something real special on your birthday.

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Potter is swooning...he is sending one of his centerfolds to the pretty ladies....

Edit to add...Happy birthday ladies....

Thank you very muchies fer the birfday wishies! And the handsome kitty-dude!
Lubs,
Molly and Kit

(ha ha Kit, I got Mom to type MINE name first this time!);)

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Happy Birthday to Molly and Kit! Loved the slide show!!! Having just one Tuxie I can imagine how much fun you have with 2. Do they always hang together?

Thank you Helen.

They are pretty independent of each other most the time but they still do a fair amount of play chasing each other and I do still find them sleeping near or snuggling with each other.

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 07:34 AM
Happy Birthday, girls!!

Archy sends kitty kisses to both of you!!!:love::love:

Thank you!
Lubs,
Molly and Kit

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 07:36 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!

Hope Mama gives you something real special on your birthday.

Thank you!

There am a prezzie wrapped up on top of the big cab'net that we can't git on...me thinks it am ours prezzie fer our speshul day!

Momma sez it am great to hab this place 'cause them udder hoomans waugh at her fer habin' ours birfday pawty!

Lubs,
Molly and Kit

Randi
02-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Happy 3rd Birthday, Kit and Molly!

I know your mum has prepared a party for you, so have fun - and lots of yummy treats! (don't overdo it, though ;) ). Fister and I wish you many more birthdays, good health and happiness! :love:

Loved the slide show!

Pinot's Mom
02-20-2010, 08:11 AM
Dear Molly & Kit,
Purrfffdays are wonderful, huh? I'll bet that prezzie is a great one, just like you two! Hope your purrffday is the bestest yet!:love: Loved the slideshow!

Purrs & Headbumpies,
Pinot:)

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Happy 3rd Birthday, Kit and Molly!

I know your mum has prepared a party for you, so have fun - and lots of yummy treats! (don't overdo it, though ;) ). Fister and I wish you many more birthdays, good health and happiness! :love:

Loved the slide show!

Thank you very muchies, Randi!
Mommy will take lotsa pikshures we're sure!

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Dear Molly & Kit,
Purrfffdays are wonderful, huh? I'll bet that prezzie is a great one, just like you two! Hope your purrffday is the bestest yet!:love: Loved the slideshow!

Purrs & Headbumpies,
Pinot:)

Thank you very muchies, Maggie!

happylabs
02-20-2010, 09:11 AM
Thank you!

There am a prezzie wrapped up on top of the big cab'net that we can't git on...me thinks it am ours prezzie fer our speshul day!

Momma sez it am great to hab this place 'cause them udder hoomans waugh at her fer habin' ours birfday pawty!

Lubs,
Molly and Kit

Present?!? What is it??? What is it???

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 09:13 AM
Present?!? What is it??? What is it???

We gettin' ready to opens it now! Momma will takes pikshures!

cassiesmom
02-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Dear Molly and Kit,

You are very bea-mew-tiful and my meowmie said she can't tell you apart so it's good that your pikshures are always labeled. She's a hoomin and you know how little brain power they have. We hope you get wonderful birthday gifts and a yummy treat or catnip to help celebrate!

Purrrrrrrrrs for a wonderful day,
Cassie

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Dear Molly and Kit,

You are very bea-mew-tiful and my meowmie said she can't tell you apart so it's good that your pikshures are always labeled. She's a hoomin and you know how little brain power they have. We hope you get wonderful birthday gifts and a yummy treat or catnip to help celebrate!

Purrrrrrrrrs for a wonderful day,
Cassie

Thankin' you very muchies fer the birfday wishes!

Yea, hoomin's sumtimes have problems wif us kitties! Not only did my Momma not know which one of us was which when first came ta live here, she kept callin' me, Kit, a boy!

At first, Momma either had to be able to see ours legs which got diffrent kindsa white sox on them or she had to see my sister Molly's bad eye. But then she gotted used to how our faces are different and she can even tell us apart in the dark now by feelin' us...Me, Kit, am skinnier and has sleek fur. Molly is a little fatter and has different kinda feelin' fur even though we am sisters.

Me, Kit, me gots an almost purrrrrfect mustache, anna all me feets has little socks. Molly gots a tall sock on her one leg. Mommy says 'Kit, you gots all footie socks, your sister has footies on front, an anklet on one back foot and a knee high on the other"!

astrid
02-20-2010, 12:57 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRLS!!!!!

I hope you're having a beautiful day and a great partee at home :cool::D

My best wishes for many more years full of health and joy for you both!

Hugs, purrs and kisses from Guatemala,
Astrid + Sophie

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 01:01 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRLS!!!!!

I hope you're having a beautiful day and a great partee at home :cool::D

My best wishes for many more years full of health and joy for you both!

Hugs, purrs and kisses from Guatemala,
Astrid + Sophie

Thank you! The girls are partied out and sleeping now!
I will post some pictures later today or sometime Sunday.

phesina
02-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Happy birthday to you beautiful kitty-girls, Kit and Molly!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=955

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Happy birthday to you beautiful kitty-girls, Kit and Molly!

Thank You!
We are waiting for our dinner now!
And Momma has not gotted ours pikshures off the camera to share yet!

krazyaboutkatz
02-20-2010, 07:02 PM
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MOLLY & KIT!!! I hope you'll many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:) You're both beautiful and I really enjoyed seeing the slideshow.:)

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-20-2010, 08:41 PM
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MOLLY & KIT!!! I hope you'll many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:) You're both beautiful and I really enjoyed seeing the slideshow.:)

Thank you very much, Tracey!
Lubs,
Kit and Molly

Vermontcat
02-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Happy 3rd Birthday to the beautiful Tuxie twins Molly and Kit!:D
I loved your slideshow, I can't wait to see more pictures of you two pretty kitties.:)

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Thank you very much VermontCats!