PDA

View Full Version : Payback Is A........

RICHARD
02-19-2010, 11:04 AM
I'll give you three guesses what I walked in on just a few moments ago.

Nope......

Guess again?

No, not even close.........one more.....

Sit down, Ya struck out!

-----------

I went out to grab some firewood and the ash bucket....

As I walked in, I looked for the Edster.

No, he was not waiting at the door for me, not on the couch, nor asleep on the recliner back.....

I peeked around the corner and saw him hunched over the keyboard.

He had just finished leaving a pile of puke on it.

IT took up QWERCAPLOCKASDFSHIFTZXC. I grabbed a piece of paper, tilted the offending mess onto it and thought about running over to the local TARGET and getting a new one.

Thank my lucky stars that I was..

Just walking in.
The puddle of puke was in the style of "CHUNKY"-little or no water..
And I acted quickly.

When I looked closely at the KB I was very relieved that it had not seeped into the keys!

The thought of having to dig out chunks of cat food with a q-tip wasn't very appealing!

Here's to good timing, chunky cat puke and the tribulations of owning a really good cat-until he throws up on the keyboard.;)

happylabs
02-19-2010, 12:25 PM
The puddle of puke was in the style of "CHUNKY"-little or no water..
And I acted quickly.

Here's to good timing, chunky cat puke and the tribulations of owning a really good cat-until he throws up on the keyboard.;)

Ewwww!!! I just had lunch Richard! LOL. Glad your keyboard was saved. :D

catmandu
02-19-2010, 02:08 PM
My Big Tubster Panther likes to lie on the monitor so I put a paper up there so his fur doesnt get into the monitor and clog it up.:eek:
I always keep the keyboard cover in case someone thinks its a bed!!!
:cool::cool:

lvpets2002
02-19-2010, 03:30 PM
:p I so sorry Richard == Buttttt I am laughing my Butt off here.. How so funny.. When the Edster needs to go then that means he needs to Goooo...:D So did you Learn anything here?? Here I will help you out with a hint == Key Board Covers & Plastic Gloves for you..

RICHARD
02-20-2010, 11:02 AM
And you know what?

Later on, I walked out of the room and heard Ed start to 'hack' again.

Yes, he was back at the keyboard ready to hurl again.....

I grabbed a piece of paper, saved the keyboard and managed to catch the watery puke on yesterday's news!

I love my cat.

happylabs
02-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Why does he want to puke only on the keyboard?

cassiesmom
02-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Why does he want to puke only on the keyboard?

I was thinking the same thing, Richard - why is he choosing that particular spot? Not sure what has brought this on but I hope it is something very temporary.

moosmom
02-20-2010, 11:57 AM
My cat Murphy loves puking on my clothes I've learned NOT to leave on the floor.:p

pomtzu
02-20-2010, 12:13 PM
A keyboard cover is a must.

We have three desktop computers here, and my son's cats know better than to even get near them. They never showed any interest in them except for mine, but gave up when I kept running them off. ;)