PDA

View Full Version : So, what is a yellow card for?

RICHARD
02-19-2010, 12:11 AM
Ref pulled red lacy knickers from his pocket

A Brazilian football referee is facing divorce proceedings after he pulled a pair of knickers out of his pocket instead of a red card during a match. Carlos Jose Figueira Ferro was trying to send footballer Paulo Coise off during an amateur match in the city of Anama, reports Terra. The referee was so embarrassed that he ended the match with 20 minutes still to go. He said he had no idea how the red lacy knickers ended up in his pocket. Mr Ferro's wife, who was watching the match, reportedly started divorce proceedings after the match.

---------------------------

I wonder what he'd pull out of his pocket instead of a yellow warning card?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, This story is way too funny for me to comment on....

Love it.

wombat2u2004
02-19-2010, 04:24 AM
Heheheheee......and the colour of the knickers matched the colour of his face I bet. And soon to match the colour of his bank details after his Mrs cleans him out......LOLOLOLOL

moosmom
02-19-2010, 08:04 AM
Heheheheee......and the colour of the knickers matched the colour of his face I bet. And soon to match the colour of his bank details after his Mrs cleans him out......LOLOLOLOL

ROFLMAO!!!!

Thanks RICHARD and Wom!!

smokey the elder
02-19-2010, 08:44 AM
*snerk* Busted!:o

Lilith Cherry
02-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Not busted - bummed!

Catty1
02-19-2010, 11:39 AM
I just wonder...if someone could have stuffed them into his pocket as a practical joke?

I am reading "Playing With Fire" by Theo Fleury, and there were some pretty keen practical jokes going on with the team.

Though maybe...the mistress stuck them in the pocket...:p

RICHARD
02-19-2010, 12:19 PM
I just wonder...if someone could have stuffed them into his pocket as a practical joke?

I am reading "Playing With Fire" by Theo Fleury, and there were some pretty keen practical jokes going on with the team.

Though maybe...the mistress stuck them in the pocket...:p

Altho I love the idea of a practical joke like that?

I lean towards a surprise gift for his wife.

------------

I'm not a fan of red anyway. I like tan or good old fashioned virginal white....

Penalty cards, that is!:p:)

moosmom
02-19-2010, 05:51 PM
*ahem* guilty. I wanted to make my boyfriend jealous, so I stuffed a pair of black men's briefs (and I DO mean brief, *snicker*) at the foot of my bed. He was PIIIIISSSSSSEEEDDD!!!! Works like a charm!:p

Sent myself a dozen roses with a card that said, "Thanks for last night. Always, Sean" Boy did THAT get his attention!!!

wombat2u2004
02-19-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm not a fan of red anyway. I like tan or good old fashioned virginal white....

Penalty cards, that is!:p:)

I'd rather none at all !!!!
I hate penalty cards.:D

wombat2u2004
02-19-2010, 07:25 PM
*ahem* guilty. I wanted to make my boyfriend jealous, so I stuffed a pair of black men's briefs (and I DO mean brief, *snicker*) at the foot of my bed. He was PIIIIISSSSSSEEEDDD!!!! Works like a charm!:p

Sent myself a dozen roses with a card that said, "Thanks for last night. Always, Sean" Boy did THAT get his attention!!!

I had a mate who was about to be married, and when out on his bucks night he got up to all kinds of mischief. He got home at like 4am and collapsed into bed to sleep off his hangover.
Meanwhile, his fiance arrives at 8am and proceeds to clean his car, and she finds a black pair of lacy panties on the back seat.
Engagement ended !!!!! :(

RICHARD
02-19-2010, 09:26 PM
I had a mate who was about to be married, and when out on his bucks night he got up to all kinds of mischief. He got home at like 4am and collapsed into bed to sleep off his hangover.
Meanwhile, his fiance arrives at 8am and proceeds to clean his car, and she finds a black pair of lacy panties on the back seat.
Engagement ended !!!!! :(

So, I guess a pair of 'budgie smugglers' would have been better to find?:eek::D;)

wombat2u2004
02-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Hee hee. I don't think that would have made any difference....poor old Jacky was given the boot regardless. I heard that she was a bit of a strict one, and never put up with any nonsense (As Jacky found out when he finally awoke) :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
02-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the laughs, everybody. So many funny comments.

Welcome back, Wom. I was happy to see you have returned!!:)

wombat2u2004
02-21-2010, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the laughs, everybody. So many funny comments.

Welcome back, Wom. I was happy to see you have returned!!:)

Well that's what I'm here for mate...hee hee.