PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Buddy misses MooShoo??

moosmom
02-18-2010, 07:09 PM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/th_Buddy001.jpg
The bag he's asleep on is the bag Moo's ashes came in. His blanket was in there so I know there's his scent there. He hasn't been himself lately. That's understandable.

cassiesmom
02-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Awww, Buddy. Hugs for you and your meowmie this evening! I am so sorry that you're missing your friend and I wish there was more I could do help both you and your meowmie.

catmandu
02-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I know that Our Cats miss each other.:(
The sad faces of Pouncer and Mr Scrappy and Precious and Sam, and Joseph and Moose when they lost their best friends was unmistakable and heart breaking:(
And the look that Joseph had when John Hancock lay there was so poignant and touching:love:
We pray that Buddys sorrow will pass , but the sad thing is that Our Cats never have closure, they are always wonderfing where their frends went:(
Thats a good thing that they come back once in a while and let their friends know where they are.:love:

katladyd
02-18-2010, 10:58 PM
That picture is so sad. Is there anything you can do to cheer Buddy up? Maybe Luci Loo can play with him a bit and get him to chase her. I feel for you and all of your babies.:love::(

Barbara
02-19-2010, 03:03 AM
When Tigris went to sleep Filou had entered the room. Our vet said that was ok as it was his possibility to understand. Filou came over to Tigris after he was gone walked around and sniffed the air around him- he didn't touch him.
Then he sat down neatly Egyptian way with his tail around his pawsies and sat for half a minute very quietly as if paying his tribute. Then he went away and never bothered again. Just like Paizley he copes very well.
Maybe because Buddy didn't have a chance to say goodbye he misses MooShoo and wants to find him in the scent of his blanket:(

Medusa
02-19-2010, 06:43 AM
Sure he does. My Pidgie went to the Bridge a couple of days before Christmas and still Boo pines for her, although it isn't as bad as it's been. He still cries out for her during the night so it may take a while for Buddy to be himself again.

moosmom
02-19-2010, 07:31 AM
katladyd,

LuLu has been giving it her all to keep on top of Buddy. I've been watching them. My gut feeling is, the picture depicts one pooped out cat!!!:rolleyes:

GILL
02-19-2010, 09:02 AM
It's been months since we lost LB and I believe that Lucky still misses her, since her passing he has gotten closer to me. I see him looking around corners and going over places that he and LB would be in.

Taz_Zoee
02-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Aww, that picture brings tears to my eyes. And then hearing all the other stories of how kitties miss their friends. :(
I know Taz walked around looking for DJ (our Cocker Spaniel) after he was gone. But now they are together again at the Bridge. :)

Please give Buddy some extra loves from me. :)