PDA

View Full Version : I think I've made a decision....

Taz_Zoee
02-18-2010, 09:45 AM
I am not going to be "looking" for another cat. Paizly has opened up so much in the past couple months. We finally got the guest room....well, turned into a guest room. It's no longer the weight room or cat room. Paizly loves it in there. She is more vocal toward us and is just a silly goof ball (not that she wasn't a goof before).
So, I'm not going to actively look for another cat. BUT...if something happens to come along (like Paizly did) then we shall see. It would just break my heart to bring in another cat and upset Paizly's world. But at the same time I think she would like a playmate. I think the playmate idea is more in my head than a reality.
I'm not really sure why I'm posting this. :confused: Maybe now that it is in writing I'll stick to it. :p

catmandu
02-18-2010, 09:51 AM
I have thought that too as I am older and cannot do as much for the Found Ctas as I used to. But as you say Taz if the Earl Of Ebony or Pouncer Roccalno take the Found and Porch Angels advice and want to be a Found Cat, then I am not going to say no.:love::love:
I pray that Paizly can find a Furrever Friend:love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-18-2010, 12:33 PM
After Leonardo went to the bridge in June, I was quite content with just Grandma and Chester. In fact, I said no more kittens. EVER!!! Look what happened to me!!! :D:D :love:

katladyd
02-18-2010, 12:39 PM
They love to make liars out of us, don't they?

Medusa
02-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Your house, your rules, your decision. Why disturb the peace? As you said, if one comes along, then perhaps that'll be different but unless/until that time comes, enjoy your Paizly and the peace in your household. :)

Pinot's Mom
02-18-2010, 04:59 PM
I totally respect that decision, and agree that if some other plan is meant to be, it will be. It's not in our hands after all!

Taz_Zoee
02-18-2010, 09:21 PM
After Leonardo went to the bridge in June, I was quite content with just Grandma and Chester. In fact, I said no more kittens. EVER!!! Look what happened to me!!! :D:D :love:

LOL, this is true! :p

Thanks for being so understanding everyone. It's almost been more stressful just thinking about adding another cat. No more stress here. Whew! But I'll secretly be hoping something just happens to come along. ;) Shhh, don't tell. :)

slick
02-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Taz my friend: When I helped my RB Speckles to the Bridge I looked into getting another feline friend for Max. Well, after having him read by Nancy the psychic, my answer was confirmed - NO. Max was content to being on his own and I've never regretted that decision.

Big hugs to you. :love::love:

kitten645
02-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Oh Cindy I hear ya! After the whole Hobbes ordeal I've been thinking and watching to see if Calvin is lonely or wanting a friend. He seems to be pretty happy as top dog as it were. He keeps looking at places Hobbes used to be and I think Hobbes is here in spirit so I'm not looking for a friend but as you say...one never knows. I think Ms Paiz is enjoying her solo meowmie and pawpie time. She'll be the one who decides!
Thanks for the lovely card BTW :love:
Claudia & Calvin

Taz_Zoee
02-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Slick, I thought about having Nancy do a reading on Paizly. But I don't think I really need to. I can just tell. She doesn't hide under the bed as much as she used to. Now she only goes there when the dogs bark in the house or someone comes over. And I think she's glad to have "her room" back. It was originally hers first. :)

Claudia, I know Hobbes and Taz are here with us. Paizly never sleeps in the places Taz did. So I think he's still there. :)
And you're welcome for the card. Sorry it took so long to get it to you.

I love my Pet Talk family! :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2010, 01:18 AM
Cindy, I'm glad that you're thinking of Paizly and not just yourself here.:) Thinking back about myself, I know that I probably shouldn't have adopted so many cats because Storm would now like a much quieter home. The younger cats do help to keep Storm more active though. I won't be adopting any more cats for quite a long time because I eventually want to get down to no more than 2. It took my Ziggy 3 years to finally come out of her shell. Now she's so loving towards me and she can also be the biggest goofball too.:)

katladyd
02-19-2010, 02:47 AM
I have two. It's a good number.:D