PDA

View Full Version : Romance

NicoleLJ
02-13-2010, 12:30 PM
I am curious as to what fun, silly, no matter how crazy romantice things your significant other or yourself have done for each other to show your love for each other. It is Valentines weekend after all. No matter how strange it sounds I would love to hear it. Some times it is the simplest of things that make the strongest bonds.

Taz_Zoee
02-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Nothing to exciting here. But the one that stands out in my mind is last year (I think it was). Bruce volunteers for an organization called guitars not guns and he had to do a class the night of Valentines Day. Not a big deal, we don't like to go out that night anyway because it's so busy. I figured we'd celebrate it that weekend (it was on a Thursday, so I guess it was longer ago than last year). I came home the night before Valentines Day to the table set with flowers, candles, a stuffed animal, chocolate and a card. AND he was fixing dinner for us. Steak! We do not fix steak at home, we only have it when we go out for dinner.
It was probably the sweetest thing he's ever done in our almost 7 years together. :D And I'll never forget it.

sparks19
02-13-2010, 03:59 PM
we don't really do the whole romance thing. To me the most romantic are the simple gestures like picking up my favorite snack while he's at the grocery store even though I dind't ask for it. or on my special days like my birthday and stuff I can pick ANY meal and he will make it. It can be anything at all and he will spend the entire day preparing the special meal.

but usually we just do silly things like pinch each others butts in public lol and say I love you many times everyday and we aren't chinsy with the hugs and kisses :) it's actually really funny because if Brian and I are hugging Hannah will run over and want in on the hugging so we end up in a big family hug. it's cute

Taz_Zoee
02-13-2010, 10:05 PM
we don't really do the whole romance thing. To me the most romantic are the simple gestures like picking up my favorite snack while he's at the grocery store even though I dind't ask for it. or on my special days like my birthday and stuff I can pick ANY meal and he will make it. It can be anything at all and he will spend the entire day preparing the special meal.

but usually we just do silly things like pinch each others butts in public lol and say I love you many times everyday and we aren't chinsy with the hugs and kisses :) it's actually really funny because if Brian and I are hugging Hannah will run over and want in on the hugging so we end up in a big family hug. it's cute

Can Brian have a chat with Bruce? LOL Just kidding.
But the part about the group hug reminds me of when I was very young. My parents would hug and I would go up in the middle of them. Just wait, Hannah will be doing that when she is tall enough. :D

sparks19
02-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Can Brian have a chat with Bruce? LOL Just kidding.
But the part about the group hug reminds me of when I was very young. My parents would hug and I would go up in the middle of them. Just wait, Hannah will be doing that when she is tall enough. :D

LOL I look forward to it. the only thing better than hugging my husband is having Hannah squeeze in :D

We were reflecting about that the other night. just how sweet and moment changing that was when we were hugging and she came in arms wide open wanting to get in the middle :)

Cataholic
02-14-2010, 10:15 AM
When mom and I hug, j runs up and says, "family hug, family hug"!!

sparks19
02-14-2010, 11:26 AM
When mom and I hug, j runs up and says, "family hug, family hug"!!

haha that is so cute