PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Izzy Grace

catlove
02-12-2010, 06:27 AM
Hello Sweetheart,

Congradulations for being Dog of the Day!:D

I love your mustache and your floppy ears.:love:I love that you like to go outside and love squeaky toys.:love: I love everything about you. :love:And you are probably the sweetest dog in your neighborhood.:love:

Happy DOTD, Izzy Grace!:D

tatsxxx11
02-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Good morning sweet Izzy Grace!:) Happy Dog of the Day to you! How pretty, and comfy, you look all decked out in that stylish green sweater!:cool: You truly are a beauty, (love your coloring and markings) and your face is so expressive! You're a girl after my own heart Izzy; so adventurous and outgoing, loving the outdoors as you do! How does your Mommy keep up with you?:D Good thing you have all of those furry sibs to help keep you occupied when your Mom's busy!:p What a joy you are to your family, and how lucky they are to have a best furkid in you!

Lots of love and kisses to you sweet, adorable Izzy Grace, and to your furry siblings, Milo the miniature Yorkie, Laila the miniature Yorkie and Ally, the teacup Yorkie!:love::love::love: Enjoy you big in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope it's an extra special one, filled with all sorts of fun activities and adventures! I think I see a new squeaky in your future!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Izzy Grace what an adorable girl you are!!! :love:

You certainly look styin' in your green coat. Do you like playing in the snow? ;)
I am still smiling from seeing your wonderful pictures. I hope you are spoiled rotten today. Maybe get a new squeaky toy?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today!!! :D:love:

lizbud
02-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Hello Izzy Grace,

I loved reading your story today & your pictures are all so good. Each
picture tells of the happy & and joyful life you have. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.:D I love the picture of you with your ears flapping in the wind.:D Hugs & lots of kisses just for you sweetie.

chocolatepuppy
02-12-2010, 08:37 PM
You're a pretty girl Izzy Grace!:love: You look nice in your sweater. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!:)

LHCamry
02-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Izzy Grace......You are so beautiful. I would love to give you a hug.
Have mommy do it for me. I bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog lover:love: