PDA

View Full Version : The saddest thing in the world.

RICHARD
02-10-2010, 07:33 AM
It's not a pretty story and it breaks my heart when I see it.

What can make my cold heart break?

I woke up to clear to head and my bladder and I notice that Ed is folornly staring into the fire box waiting for something to happen.

The saddest thing in MY WORLD?

Ed looking and a fireplace rich with embers and radiating the last heat of a dying fire.

I love the innocence of his desire.

He just wants heat.

I would love to find out exactly what he thinks about the Magic Heat Source.

I do know what happens when I open up the back door in warm weather.....

He just wants to see who is outside waiting to be fed-that I understand- his outdoor friends are a motivator...

But, When I open the door to grabs some wood during a cold snap?

He'll sit there-nothing can move him away from his spot in front the fire.

I just looked over my should and see that since I put more wood in, he hasn't moved a muscle.

When I die and come back?

It's gonna be as a cat in a home, with a fireplace, and a good looking woman with a lap I can nest in.;)

I don't expect her to to light my fire, everyday.:p:D

happylabs
02-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Nice story. Photos please. :D

RICHARD
02-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Nice story. Photos please. :D

Later on, I promise......

I can haz cold nao!:(;)

moosmom
02-10-2010, 08:01 AM
And they say cats are dumb...HA!!! The Edster certainly knows HIS place. Very wise feline, cuz that's where I'd be!!!;)

catmandu
02-10-2010, 09:32 AM
My Found Cats are like that all the time, they think that just like looking at the Heating Vents waiting for the warm air to waft over them.
If it was up to them the warmth would be on 24/7 , but the heating bills would be tremendous.:cool::cool:

Freedom
02-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Aw, Ed, good job!

RICHARD
02-10-2010, 11:43 AM
done!!

katladyd
02-10-2010, 12:16 PM
I have to be careful when I light the fireplace at my gentleman friend's place. His tuxie, Buddy, loves to get behind the screen!:eek: Now, when there is no fire in there, all he gets is dirty. I'm not saying he'd go back there if a fire was going, but we watch him anyway. Ed looks as if he is content just sitting in FRONT of the thing. You are a lucky man!:D

Catherinedana
02-10-2010, 01:02 PM
My goodness! What a fluff-ball! How could he even be cold with that luxurious fur coat on!

He's beautiful. . . :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-10-2010, 01:03 PM
I'd love a nice warm fire to toast my bum in front of too. Smart lad, Eddie!!! :D