PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Commercials

Taz_Zoee
02-09-2010, 10:02 AM
What did you think of the commercials this year? I thought they were horrible, actually.
My favorite one (that I can remember) has to be the Budweiser one with the young horse and cow.

I did notice a lot of the commercials had some kind of animal in it.
Several of them I thought were completely dumb (go daddy:rolleyes:).

Did you know this Super Bowl was the most watched program on TV ever? It finally beat out the of M*A*S*H finale from 1983.

Marigold2
02-09-2010, 10:07 AM
I thought the little boy smacking his mom's date was so cute.:D A child's fantasy for sure.

smokey the elder
02-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Brett Favre in 2020, wondering if he was going to retire!:D Also, the Coca Cola/Simpsons one.

orangemm
02-09-2010, 02:16 PM
I loved the Kia commercial with Gumby and the sock monkey!:D

Grace
02-09-2010, 02:40 PM
I also liked the one with the Clydesdale pony and the baby steer.

I saw far too many men in their underwear :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Vette
02-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I like the Cola-Cola ad where a guy is sleep walking all the way through treacherous places an situations for miles an miles out to a some place in the middle of no where with a fridge for a Coke. LOL

i also like one of the Doritos ads. the one where a guy has like armor made up of nothing but Doritos. LOL that never ceased to make me laugh.

other then that i thought the ads were a flop.

Taz_Zoee
02-09-2010, 05:28 PM
I thought the little boy smacking his mom's date was so cute.:D A child's fantasy for sure.

I had seen this one via email before the Super Bowl. I didn't like it. :(

I saw far too many men in their underwear :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, there were two commercials back to back with the people either in their undewear or no pants. It wasn't fun. Someone at the party made a comment that we don't want to see all that, especially all in a row!!!

I must have missed (or don't remember) the gumby, sock monkey one.

i also like one of the Doritos ads. the one where a guy has like armor made up of nothing but Doritos. LOL that never ceased to make me laugh.

That Doritos one was a bid much. Getting a Dorito stuck in his neck........YUCK! But yes, the guy dressed in a Dorito armor suit was funny.

sparks19
02-09-2010, 05:37 PM
I liked the Betty White Snickers one

Also the budweiser one, the simpsons one, The doritos one where the dog puts his bark collar on the guy and then barks LOL

cassiesmom
02-09-2010, 08:18 PM

Me too, me too!

Taz_Zoee
02-09-2010, 09:50 PM
I liked the Betty White Snickers one

Also the budweiser one, the simpsons one, The doritos one where the dog puts his bark collar on the guy and then barks LOL

Yes, I forgot about these. The Betty White one was good. And I loved the Doritos dog one! We all laughed so hard on that one!! LOL

*LabLoverKEB*
02-09-2010, 11:05 PM
I didn't watch the game this year... but I just youtube'd the dorito's commercial with the little boy... so cute, definitely made me laugh!

lvpets2002
02-10-2010, 10:26 AM
:) Yes I agree the Snickers commercial with Betty White was good.. I always like the Doritos commercials too..
Yes, I forgot about these. The Betty White one was good. And I loved the Doritos dog one! We all laughed so hard on that one!! LOL