PDA

View Full Version : Crosspost

Anikaca77
02-09-2010, 08:55 AM
I saw this ad on Craigslist, and I figured being a Himalayn maybe someone here might want to take a chance on her.

Also, I would help transport if someone wanted to take her in.

Melissa

http://allentown.craigslist.org/pet/1590076983.html

Olivia The Himalayn Cat (Easton PA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-07, 12:17PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia is a beauty but she is extremely afraid and timid around people (as you can see by the picture). She is hard to handle. She has been at the shelter for quite along time and has not come out of her shell. She needs a quiet adult household with alot of patience. Please call 610-252-7722 for more information on adopting Olivia.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

jennielynn1970
02-09-2010, 10:23 AM
to say she looks "displeased" is an understatement! WOW.... if that's how she is with people coming to see her, it's so sad!!

I'll try calling them later on (they were closed when I just called) and see what the story is with this beauty. Maybe she just needs peace and quiet.

jennielynn1970
02-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Still no reply from them, but then again, the weather has been horrible.

Anikaca77
02-12-2010, 07:08 AM
Thanks for trying Jenn :)

Yeah this weather is just crazy isn't it.

I keep trying to trap some cats that are living out of a drain and this weather isn't helping that but I did see them this morning so that's a good sign.

Melissa