PDA

View Full Version : On Demand

Genny
02-08-2010, 09:50 PM
This is probably gonna sound dumb of me, but we have Comcast Cable (the box) and on the control it says 'On Demand' I've never really noticed it much before-I thought it was just on there, but tonight I found out it's actually a button...what is it for? lol please don't laugh at me :p

Catty1
02-08-2010, 10:38 PM
I looked it up - and it seems Comcast On Demand is a service you can subscribe to.

So if you don't...the button won't do much good.

Maybe press it anyway....hee hee hee!;):D

Medusa
02-09-2010, 07:25 AM
It's a channel where you can see movies that are fairly current and also older ones, too but it's usually ones that were released to DVD soon after coming out in the theaters. At least that's the way it is here anyhow. It's a subscription channel.

catnapper
02-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Goodness, I couldn't live without On Demand! I watch movies and tv shows whenever I want. Its like a large catalog of things to watch. Some are only 5 minutes long, others are full movies. I do believe you need to have the proper plan to have it. My mom has Comcast too, but no On Demand (gasp!)

Genny
02-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Hey, I clicked the button and it has lots of different categories movies/songs and you can click them and watch music videos or full movies. Some of the movies cost to watch and some of them are free. I didn't watch any of the movies, but I did listen to a few songs..it's kinda cool ;)

redbird
02-10-2010, 02:25 PM
This is probably gonna sound dumb of me, but we have Comcast Cable (the box) and on the control it says 'On Demand' I've never really noticed it much before-I thought it was just on there, but tonight I found out it's actually a button...what is it for? lol please don't laugh at me :p

I have IO cablevision and we have On Demand. It is movies that you can watch from your TV and you pay for them. They are movies you would normally rent but now you can just rent them in your own home. That is what my On Demand means. Cablevision charges $4.95 for each movie and you have it for 24 hours before they remove it.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p129/caroltree/apple.gif