PDA

View Full Version : Question...

Puppylover_4_ever
10-14-2002, 06:52 PM
Actually, a couple of questions. Post with the answers.

1.) What is you dogs name

2.) What is the breed of your dog

3.) How old is your dog

4.) Do you have a website for your dog? (if so, post it were you write this answer)

5.) Have you ever experienced puppies being born?

6.) What gender is your dog?

7.) Do you watch Animal Planet?

THANX 4 POSTING... IF YOU DO....

P.S.

I am new.

tatsxxx11
10-14-2002, 06:56 PM
Welcome PuppyLover!! My name is Sandra. I have 2 dogs, Cody, a 7 yr. old Husky/Shep female and Star, a female yellow Lab who just turned 4. I've never been in on the birth of puppies. It must be a beautiful expereince. But I do love Animal Planet! My favorite show was "Emergency Vets" but it's no longer aired here. "I also love Breed All About It." Glad to have you here and now tell us something about your dog Pebbles!! And your kitty Hope, too of course!

Rachel
10-14-2002, 07:08 PM
I have two dogs as well. The infamous Hannah will be 7 years old next month. She is a white Cockapoo. Her brother is Tucker who we say is about 5 and a half, although we are only guessing as he was a stray. He is a white and tan Cocker Spaniel, but rather tall for a Cocker. He and Hannah are the exact same size, although Hannah weighs more. Yes, I have experienced puppies being born. My RB dog Bailey gave birth to 7 puppies, three white and 4 black cockapoos. I kept one whom we named Tizzie. Because Tizzie was born at my house we literally spent every day of her life together until she went to the Rainbow Bridge when she was almost 15. No we can't get Animal Planet on our cable company. They advertise all the great shows it has on the other stations, which is quite frustrating. Welcome to Pet Talk, Puppy Lover.

slleipnir
10-14-2002, 07:25 PM
Welcome :] I have a 4 yr old Black Lab named Josie, and a 5 mnth old German Shepard mix named Zeke. I haven't seen pups being born, but it would be cool I think...I've seen a c-section on a cat though, not the same, but still neat. I love animal plant too, I don't currently have it, but I hope to soon :]

Cookiebaker
10-14-2002, 07:31 PM
Malone

Yellow Lab X Golden Retriever

3.) How old is your dog
6 months old!

4.) Do you have a website for your dog? (if so, post it were you write this answer)
not yet, but coming soon

no

male

Nope because we don't have cable tv (just cable internet service). But when we stay at a hotel, I love to watch that channel.

THANX 4 POSTING... IF YOU DO....

P.S.

I am new.
Welcome to Pettalk! I hope you like it here!

Crikit
10-14-2002, 07:38 PM
Hey there I'm Tracy and I have two dogs, a three year old male lab cross named Smudge and a 23mnth old female border collie named Winter. I've never seen puppies being born and to tell you the truth I don't know if I could handle it I have a squmish stomach at times. And no I have never seen animal planet, you only get it if you have digital cable and at the moment we don't have that at my house.

Welcome to pet talk.

wolf_Q
10-14-2002, 08:21 PM
1.) What is you dogs name Smokey, Reggie, and Nebo

2.) What is the breed of your dog Poodle, Schnauzer, and Siberian husky

3.) How old is your dog 16 years, 9 years, almost 5 months

4.) Do you have a website for your dog? (if so, post it were you write this answer) Sort of... http://www.geocities.com/wolf_Q

5.) Have you ever experienced puppies being born? my friend's german shepard had puppies a looong time ago. 14 of them. I didn't see them born, as it was in the middle of the night, but I was over first thing in the morning. I helped raise them, as the mother dog couldn't do it and needed help feeding, etc. I still miss the puppy I wanted to keep so badly...Socks. :(

6.) What gender is your dog? male, male, male (all neutered)

7.) Do you watch Animal Planet? I don't have cable. But when I am somewhere that has cable I do! I LOVE animal planet!!

Aspen and Misty
10-14-2002, 08:38 PM

3.) How old is your dog

Welcome to PT You'll love it!

I have 2 dogs Teddy and Chewy. Teddy is a pur-bred Sheltie and Chewy is an Australian Shepherd mix. Teddy is 11 years old and Chewy is 6 months old. I am in the process of makeing a web page so at the moment no, I have also never expreinced puppies being born Have you?. Both my dogs are males. Yes, I watch animal planet. y fav show is Animal Precient.

Ash

Cincy'sMom
10-14-2002, 09:48 PM
Welcome to PT! My name is Amy and I have two dogs, Sadie, a 2 yr old Bl. Lab/Dalmation and Cincy, a 1 yr old Bl. Lab mix. They are both females and althought here are plenty of pictures in my image station albums they do not have their own homepages...maybe someday! I love animal planet and watch t mostly on weekend mornings.

Kfamr
10-14-2002, 09:54 PM
1.) What is you dogs name?Simba Lou, The Wonder Dog. AKA Simba

Pit Bull x German Shepherd mix

3.) How old is your dog
He will be 5 on Christmas!!

There is a link in my signature to it.

Nope. I don't think i could handle it.... all that blood and stuff... GROSS.

male

Yes, Whenever I watch TV, which is rarely, I watch either BET, MTV, or AP. I watched "That's my baby" last night. :)

Kfamr
10-14-2002, 09:55 PM
Oh yeah, Welcome to Pettalk!

ParNone
10-14-2002, 09:58 PM
hi puppylover!

Madison, McMurphy and Oz

Cairn Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Smooth Coated Collie

3.) How old is your dog
11yrs, 12yrs, 3 months

http://www.geocities.com/parcrastinator/terrier_digs.htm

Nope

Female, Male, Male

All the time... Favorite shows are Breed All About It,
Pet Psychic and Emergency Vets

Par...

Twisterdog
10-14-2002, 11:38 PM

Keito, Lacie, Queenie, Thunder, Jack, Lucky, Wishbone, Georgie, Pepper, Vanilla

Jindo, Cocker, Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Cattle Dog, Smooth Fox Terrier, Smooth Fox Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier/Beagle mix, Smooth Fox Terrier/Chihuahua mix, Whippet/Pointer mix

3.) How old is your dog

8, 13, 13, 1, 4, 4, 4, 2, 3, 1 (mostly guesses)

http://www.geocities.com/lotza_dogz/

Yes, many times, sadly.

Four males, six females

7.) Do you watch Animal Planet? Only on vacation, because I don't a television at home. I like it, though!

Tina
10-15-2002, 10:12 AM
First of all I wanted to welcome you to Pet Talk!!!!!

Ginger and Ruff

Miniature Pinscher mix and Collie/Spitz mix
3.) How old is your dog
10 months old,7 and 1/2 years old

4.) Do you have a website for your dog? (if so, post it were you write this answer) Yes. But I need to work on it.

5.) Have you ever experienced puppies being born? No

6.) What gender is your dog? Female and Male

7.) Do you watch Animal Planet?Sometimes.

ramanth
10-15-2002, 10:13 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Kia

Siberian Husky/Australian Cattle Dog mix

3.) How old is your dog
4 years old

4.) Do you have a website for your dog?
Yes Kia's Oasis (http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com)

No

Female

No, unfortunately I don't have cable. If I did, I would watch it.

Corinna
10-15-2002, 10:18 AM
Welcome to pet talk!
In our home we have 2 dogs (merlin 6years old springer, Lady 2 years old newfy) 2 cats (winky 12 tuxido ,Ebony 1 year old. ) All altered (Im am advicate for the Flathead Spay and Neuter Task force. 2 rabbits ( Wee one Jersey wooly and mini lop X 12 years old, Bunn 9month old white monster, she was a GIFT from a freind who found her (the only one alive) in her yard.) Her neighbor couldn't sell all her "easter bunnies" so turned them loose.

Andie
10-15-2002, 11:21 AM
Bull
and
Katie Mae

Pitbull mix (sometimes I think its a Pitbull/horse mix)
Black Lab

3.) How old is your dog
1 year 2 months
she'll be 5 on Halloween

no I'm too lazy to make one!

No

Male
Female

Everyday almost all the time (Monday nights are usually spent watching wrestling

Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!!!!!!