PDA

View Full Version : I went to take out the trash and... *Pics*

Roxyluvsme13
02-08-2010, 04:15 PM
I went to take out the trash and picked up the box and thought it was awful heavy, and just about at that time, out popped a kitty! She kind of surprised me at first, but then I just laughed :D.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/004.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/006.jpg

I apologize for not properly introducing Tallulah or talking much about her. She was kind of an unexpected thing that happened. And I'm so glad she did, because she is my absolute love. She is the sweetest and craziest cat I think I've ever known. She and I have been BFFs since the first time she was placed in my arms. Anyway, her birthday is March 1 and I'll be posting a thread about that on that day hopefully.

katladyd
02-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Awww! She is just adorable. The best boxes are those with kitties in them!:D

catmandu
02-08-2010, 04:29 PM
The way the thread started I thought that you were going to say that you had found a Porch Cat!!!:cool::)
What a Pretty Cat Tallualh is and I am sure that wherever Ms Bankhead is shes enjoying the photos of her namesake!!:love::love:

Queen of Poop
02-08-2010, 05:01 PM
She is adorable. :love:

moosmom
02-08-2010, 05:31 PM
What a PRECIOUS little girl!!

carole
02-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Oh my I am almost lost for words, she is one stunning wee girl, reminds me of my calico girl Ellie-Mae, calico's are such pretty kitties, she is adorable.

Karen
02-08-2010, 06:15 PM
The old Robert Frost poem starts "Something there is that doesn't love a wall," and I think it could be adapted to be "Something there is about boxes that cats cannot resist ..."

Laura's Babies
02-08-2010, 08:03 PM
OH MY GOODNESS! She is adoreable and looks SO sweet!!

Medusa
02-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Aw, my favorite, a calico. She's adorable. :love:

Taz_Zoee
02-08-2010, 09:25 PM
I noticed this cutie in your siggie when you came back. I thought I just missed an introduction. I just love her little outlined nose. She is so adorable! Now I can't wait until her birthday post. :) And she shares her birthday with my mom.

Roxyluvsme13
02-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Thank you everyone! :love: My mom calls Tallulah "Tallulah Nutjob" LOL :rolleyes: but it definitely suits her.

And now her box is officially not going to the trash :p.

Karen I like that quote and agree that it could be adapted to "Something there is about boxes that cats can't resist!" :D

columbine
02-08-2010, 10:04 PM
What a beautiful little goofball she is! Welcome, Tallulah!

Love, Columbine

cassiesmom
02-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Awwww, awwww! Hi, Tallulah, beautiful one!

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Very cute!

When decorating for Christmas I was down right STARTLED by one of my cats sleeping in a box that I didn't realise had a cat in it! When you reach for a box you think is empty and realise something is popping out at you, all thought of the fact you have cats leaves your mind and you freak thinking some creature is in the box, LOL!

Roxyluvsme13
02-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Thank you everyone :) :love:

Very cute!

When decorating for Christmas I was down right STARTLED by one of my cats sleeping in a box that I didn't realise had a cat in it! When you reach for a box you think is empty and realise something is popping out at you, all thought of the fact you have cats leaves your mind and you freak thinking some creature is in the box, LOL!
LOL, yes!!! I picked up the box and I was confused as to why it was so heavy then Tallulah popped her head out :D.

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Better a cute kitty than some other creature!

One day I was rolling down a roll-up shade and a snake was in it!