PDA

View Full Version : The Saints WON!!!

Laura's Babies
02-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Fireworks EVERYWHERE around me and I hear people yelling "WAHOOOOOOOOO!". Rie texted me that at her daughters house there are fireworks all around there too. Lousisana is CELEBRATING!!

WHO DAT!! YES!!! WE DA CHAMPIONS NOW!

Karen
02-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Congratulations! I knew you'd be excited! I can just imagine the joy this will add to Mardi Gras celebrations this year!

phesina
02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
YAY SAINTS!!!!! I'm so glad! And so happy for you all!

CONGRATULATIONS, NEW ORLEANS!

prechrswife
02-07-2010, 10:19 PM
So exciting! It's been a long time coming! (Wish I was back home to hear the excitement. :-) ) Who Dat!!!

Laura's Babies
02-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Congratulations! I knew you'd be excited! I can just imagine the joy this will add to Mardi Gras celebrations this year!

YEA! The Mardi Gras season is HERE! The Baton Rouge parades started Friday night.

Darn Tootin I am excited, my neighbor said she was crying! It is the most exciting thing that has happened since I have been in Lousiana, I was here when the Saints were newly formed. New Orleans now has Champions and a new mayor!

BitsyNaceyDog
02-08-2010, 07:34 AM
We're not big football fans, but we always cook wings and watch the superbowl. At first we weren't cheering for one team over the other, but we soon found ourselves cheering on the Saints. They really played an awesome game and they deserved to win. I'm really excited for them.

davidpizzica
02-08-2010, 08:36 AM
LB, that was an AWSOME,AWSOME game! The first quarter looked like the colts owned it, but the Saints kept coming back and coming back to a great upset. New Orleans and Louisiana certainly needed something this positive after all the negative that have been happening.

3Catcondo
02-08-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm a Cowboys girl myself, but I was rooting for the Saints when I found out they were going to the SB. What a great game they played!! I think that is just what they need down there to get a new outlook going after Katrina! Way to go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vette
02-08-2010, 04:27 PM
I was more for the Colts,, but its nice to see another team finally win as well.

Marigold2
02-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Ditto

I was more for the Colts,, but its nice to see another team finally win as well.

smokey the elder
02-09-2010, 09:27 AM
That onside kick to start the 3rd quarter was an unusual, gutsy move that paid off! I think the fact that the Colts didn't play for nearly an hour on offense, and the long halftime stiffening up Freeny's ankle, adversely affected them. I couldn't believe that Manning pick; was he channeling Brett Favre?:D:p

Vette
02-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Manning a sore loser. :rolleyes: i dont like him anymore

Twisterdog
02-09-2010, 07:34 PM
I don't watch sports, but my son's friend is from Louisiana and he was SO HAPPY when they won, I just had to be happy for him. :)

todd
02-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Congratulations!

lvpets2002
02-10-2010, 10:28 AM
:) I so aggree as well.. Congrats Saints
I'm a Cowboys girl myself, but I was rooting for the Saints when I found out they were going to the SB. What a great game they played!! I think that is just what they need down there to get a new outlook going after Katrina! Way to go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!