PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Heather Wallace
10-14-2002, 06:43 PM
Just popped in to say Hi to everyone, I haven't been on much, but I haven't forgotten you all.

How are you all anyway?

The cats and rabbits are fine, although bored as they cant get in the garden much due to the rain which has started here.

Take Care.

RockyRoad
10-14-2002, 07:08 PM
Hi!! I'm good, Floppsy is good,...etc. I was wondering where you were! Some people on Pet Talk just dissapear! Well glad you haven't forgotten us, it must be busy with the buns and kitties!:D

anna_66
10-14-2002, 07:43 PM
Good to hear from you Heather! I've been wondering when you would drop in again!

tatsxxx11
10-14-2002, 07:48 PM
Welcome home, AGAIN, Heather!!:D We miss you! Glad to hear you and the furkids are doing well! Everyone here is fine!:) Star, Cody, Mr. B, Oliver, Squeekers and Moonbeam all say hi!!

lizbud
10-14-2002, 08:13 PM
Hi Heather,

It's good to hear from you again. I'm glad all is well
with you & your furbabies. Thanks for checking in so
everyone knows that things are good with you. Hugs
to all your furry critters. Liz.

Logan
10-14-2002, 09:20 PM
Hi Heather! Seems like everyone is so busy these days. It is nice to hear from you, though, and to know that everyone is doing well at your house! You deserved a break after your heartbreaking episodes several months ago.

Check in often! We love hearing about everyone!!! :)

AmberLee
10-14-2002, 11:00 PM
Heather,

It's wonderful to hear from you again. I hope things are going better for you and that your business it thriving. {{{hugs}}}

Former User
10-15-2002, 01:46 AM
Hey, good to have you here again, I really missed you girl!

10-15-2002, 06:28 AM
WELCOME BACK HEATHER !!!!!!!!!

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif

Daisylover
10-15-2002, 08:54 AM
Hi Heather!!!!

There's an old saying over here in the states....The check is in the mail, or in my case, the photos are in the mail!!!!!

It's starting to get cold here in Michigan....I guess we are going to have winter after all, darn! Poor little Casey doesn't like it much as she is an elderly Lady and her fur is thinning...kinda like my grandmothers hair!!!

Talk to you soon!

Heather Wallace
10-24-2002, 03:24 PM
Thanks everyone, I have just read all of the messages, they where great!!!