PDA

View Full Version : Happy Cat Mom

happylabs
02-07-2010, 01:41 PM
It has been a good weekend here for snuggling with kitties. I always wanted at least one of my cats to be a lap cat. Buddy started laying on the arm of my recliner shortly after Casey went to the bridge. Today he was laying on the arm of the chair and Tink climbed up and tilted her head into him. He obliged and licked her ear. I love it when my kitties get along! :)

catmandu
02-07-2010, 01:56 PM
I have always loved it when My Found Cats got along with each other as well as me.:):):)
Thats great that Buddy and Tink are bonding and we know Casey is there too sharing the LOVE!!:love::love::love:

happylabs
02-07-2010, 04:49 PM
I have always loved it when My Found Cats got along with each other as well as me.:):):)
Thats great that Buddy and Tink are bonding and we know Casey is there too sharing the LOVE!!:love::love::love:

It really upsets me when they do not get along. Mamma and Buddy still do not get along. Bud was here first for a couple years before I took Mamma in. She wants to be the alpha I think. She never misses an opportunity to give him a swat if she is near him. Yes, Casey's spirit is still here. Even though I live alone for the most part I never actually feel alone.

cassiesmom
02-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Yay, Tink and Buddy! You made meowmie's day and you made me smile thinking about you two snuggling! *kisses*

Laura's Babies
02-07-2010, 05:34 PM
That sounds like such a sweet moment they shared, makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside when they do something like that..

I see Boo and Amy going nose to nose all the time now, just sniffing as to be saying "Hi GIRL!" then going on their way. Those are proud happy moments for me.

astrid
02-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Hooray for Buddy and Tink!!!!
[Please keep your camera at hand for moments like that ;)]

...Even though I live alone for the most part I never actually feel alone.

Of course you're not alone!! all the love you have given comes back and Casey is an angel looking after you.

happylabs
02-09-2010, 04:26 AM
Hooray for Buddy and Tink!!!!
[Please keep your camera at hand for moments like that ;)]

I always have my camera right next to my chair here but there was no way to get a photo. Tink was plastered up against me LOL! :love: Rach will be home from college this weekend. I'll see if she can get a pic from a distance.

Laura's Babies
02-09-2010, 06:31 AM
A Picture would be nice but when mine see the camera come out of thin air, they stop what ever they are doing immediately. I think mine hear me just touch my camera!

happylabs
02-09-2010, 07:20 AM
A Picture would be nice but when mine see the camera come out of thin air, they stop what ever they are doing immediately. I think mine hear me just touch my camera!

Isn't that something? And also they can be in a dead sleep during that Kodak moment and the minute you get the camera they are awake!

MoonandBean
02-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Aww...that's so sweet! Moon was 8 when we introduced him to Bean and they still don't cuddle but they do sneak a nose sniff in here and there.