PDA

View Full Version : *Crosspost* Free pure white cat to good home (harrisburg) *Deaf*

Anikaca77
02-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Found this on craigslist, if anyone is interested I can help transport.

Here was the ad:

SPECIAL NEEDS CAT NEEDS A GREAT HOME - NO EXTRA WORK IS REQUIRED FOR HIM - HE IS DEAF AND JUST HAS TO STAY INDOORS FOR HIS SAFTEY - HE IS VERY LOVING AND GETS ALONG GREAT WITH MY DOG AND TEN YR OLD - WE REALLY JUST DONT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE - HE IS SUPER AFFECTIONATE AND REALLY ADORABLE - HE HAS 1 BLUE EYE AND 1 GREEN - HIS NAME IS REBEL AND HE JUST NEEDS SOMEONE WHO WILL GIVE HIM LOTS OF LOVE -- PLEASE CALL BRIGETT AT 717-695-0020 OR 717-623-5049 ALSO - HE IS ABOUT 1 YR OLD

Husky_mom
02-05-2010, 06:46 PM
sounds like a great kitty... I´ve always loved odd eyes cats... and good with dogs and kids.. what else can u ask for.. if not too far I´d take him in a heartbeat...

phesina
02-05-2010, 07:00 PM
It looks like I might be getting another Cerebellar Hypoplasia cat from New Jersey.. But if that doesn't happen, I'd be glad to take this guy!

Laura's Babies
02-05-2010, 10:26 PM
All the information is on the video post about her, she is so lovely and is in Killeen Texas . She has 3 legs and mild CH. She looks so happy in this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHoR2BFXN_k