PDA

View Full Version : Six months already!

davidpizzica
02-04-2010, 07:20 PM
It's been six months since I've moved to the Home in Cabot. It's really unbelieveable how well I've been treated here! I think I've become a Concordianite (or whatever it's called!) and it's great that I can keep up with PT. The staff here is professional and very helpful and attentive to the needs of everyone here. It really helps when I have a roommate that I can get along with. His name is Barry and I knew I would like him when I first shook hands with him! He's a little younger than me and we both have a lot of common interests (like old cars and girls, Donna knows!) It's not like like home, which I miss, and I miss having Marigold at my side, but Concordia is a great place to be!

K9karen
02-04-2010, 09:25 PM
6 months already? Wow! I'm glad you're in such a nice place and that you have a compatable roomie! I know it's not home with the kitty, but I'm really glad you're comfortable and doing well

carole
02-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Wow Bro i cannot believe it is that long either,great to hear you are so happy there.

Medusa
02-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Plus you've got your new laptop and cell phone that Donna gave you to complete the picture, so good for you, David. :)

Randi
02-06-2010, 08:27 AM
That's great to hear, David. Having a roommate you get along well with is also important, so it couldn't be better. :)

lvpets2002
02-06-2010, 09:37 AM
:) I thouht that was you David.. You added to your name here.. Congrats on enjoying where your at & on your roommate.. Everything always works out for the best..

phesina
02-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Well done, David, that's great! You must be so relieved and so happy!

cassiesmom
02-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Goodness, these six months have gone fast! Congratulations!