PDA

View Full Version : Some pix of the Fur Posse

Medusa
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
I still can't get used to having only 5 cats. I kept counting, trying to figure out who I left out. Anyhow, here are some pix of the kids.

More in next post.

Medusa
02-04-2010, 06:56 PM
This photo of Pidgie and Boo from last year's Valentine made me cry. I miss my Pidgie Pie.

The second one isn't new but I had forgotten about it. Coco Puff and Creamy are good buddies.

Catty1
02-04-2010, 06:59 PM
That is such a sweet picture of Boo and Pidge. {{{{hugs}}}}

Thank God there is slight comic relief with Yodie's "Medicine Mom" face. LOL :D

And what a gorgeous kitty Specs is! LOVE that fluffy fur. Creamsicle just looks plain lovable!

Coco not looking really impressed with anything...lol...

Thank you so much for sharing.:love:

Taz_Zoee
02-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Aww, it's great to see your fur posse. You have posted pix of them at various times, but it's nice to see all of them in one post. Now I'll be able to picture them when I read about them. :)

Pinot's Mom
02-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Great pics, Mary, thanks!

Karen
02-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Awww, kisses on every noggin, please, from me!

Scooter's Mom
02-04-2010, 10:13 PM
This photo of Pidgie and Boo from last year's Valentine made me cry. I miss my Pidgie Pie.

The second one isn't new but I had forgotten about it. Coco Puff and Creamy are good buddies.

I'm having trouble with Valentine's too... Scooter Bug and jenn_librarian's finae have been valentines for the last few years... it's hard.

((hugs)) for you.

happylabs
02-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Lovely pics. Creamsicle reminds me so much of my Buddy. Favorite of course is the one of Creamsicle and Coco snuggling. :love::)

krazyaboutkatz
02-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Mary, you sure do have gorgeous cats. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.:)

orangemm
02-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Aww, sweet babies! What a great start to my day, seeing your darling kitties!:love::love:

Love the one on top of the laundry basket!:D

What a lovely posse!

GILL
02-05-2010, 08:00 AM
So cute, kisses and hugs all around.

Laura's Babies
02-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Awwww! They are all so pretty! I especially love the one of Creamsicle and Coco snuggling. That one is just so sweet!

lvpets2002
02-05-2010, 09:34 AM
:love: Aweee they are all so Adorable.. great pics of the Loving Babies..

catmandu
02-05-2010, 09:44 AM
I have a feeling that Pidgie :love::love::love:will find a Cat who needs a Furrever Home and send them along one day.:):):)
You ahve such a Wonderous Clowder and its a pleasure to see them all so very happy!!:love::love::love:

Prairie Purrs
02-05-2010, 10:01 AM
I still can't get used to having only 5 cats.

I know that feeling all too well. My family and friends think that I've still got too many with five, but the house still feels out of sync without my RB kitties.

Kisses to the Posse--although you might have trouble getting close enough to Yodie just now to deliver a kiss. :love:

astrid
02-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Awwww!!!! How cute they all are!!!!
I especially like Creamsicle, he reminds me of my RB Chester

Thank you for sharing, please give them a lot of kisses from me:love::love::love::love::love:

phesina
02-05-2010, 12:26 PM
What nice pictures, of some obviously very well-cared-for and well-loved kitties!

Thank you, Mary. They're gorgeous!

katladyd
02-05-2010, 12:31 PM
You have lovely kitties! My favorites are Coco and Specs. You don't write much about Specs and I would love to hear more. Such a beautiful fluffball! Kisses and loves to all of your furkids.:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Love your gorgeaous babies. Creamcicle looks so much like my Luke I got LES. I miss my boys so much. :love:

Medusa
02-05-2010, 04:45 PM
You have lovely kitties! My favorites are Coco and Specs. You don't write much about Specs and I would love to hear more. Such a beautiful fluffball! Kisses and loves to all of your furkids.:love:

I don't write much about Specs b/c he's the only one w/out physical problems. I guess that isn't fair; I should write about him but I'm usually going to and from the vet's office, administering subQ's or giving meds, etc., just like the rest of you. LOL

Specs got in on a technicality. He showed up on my porch one cold February night. I had shelters set up outdoors so he went inside one of them after I fed him a good meal. After that he intimidated a lot of the ferals and I became really irritated w/him. I know that he heard me say that the only way to get in my house and be part of the Fur Posse was if he was hurt or sick. I've told this story before so I won't elaborate, just suffice it to say that he got hit by a car right in front of me. I checked him over and after a vet visit, it was determined that he was ok so he had to remain outdoors. That wasn't good enough for him so when spring came, he jumped onto my screen door, twisted his paw and yanked out a claw and part of his toe. The vet was concerned that he might lose his toe but that didn't happen. The little brat was able to get injured enough to get in the house.

I can't figure out if he loves Boo or is trying to usurp his position as alpha male b/c he has to be near Boo all the time and cries if they're separated. Specs is a beautiful boy, Maine Coon w/that high pitched meow, but I sure did have discipline problems w/him in the beginning; lots of inappropriate peeing to the point where I was ready to toss him back outside. (not really) He's on Clomicalm now and that behavior has stopped, thankfully. Right now he's behind my computer as I type b/c Boo is there, too. :rolleyes:

Catty1
02-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Good thing Specs got in on a technicality - if he is a buddy to Boo, I am sure that is helping Boo's heart heal a bit.

Did he get his name Specs because his coat is speckled?

He sure is beautiful! Glad the Clomicalm worked!

Please deliver five tummy rubs and head kisses for me! :love::)

Medusa
02-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Did he get his name Specs because his coat is speckled?

He earned his name b/c he has white around his eyes and it looks as though he's wearing spectacles. He really is a beautiful boy. Grooming takes forever b/c his fur is so long and fine. He doesn't seem to mind it much, though. The rest of the Fur Posse act as though they're being tortured. :p

I've attached a couple of pix of him. In the first one, he's staring at LBK through the sliding glass door. He howled like a banshee and I knew that taking LBK in as part of the Fur Posse probably wasn't a good idea. The second is a closeup of his face. You can see the white around his eyes, thus earning him his name.

Can you see why it was so difficult for me to let LBK go? He looked so pathetic, staring in the window, wanting to come in. And when I'd go out to pet him, he clung on to me and purred like a motor boat. I hated letting him go but he's in a good home so I'm happy. Kinda.

katladyd
02-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the story! Specs is such a pretty boy that I wanted to learn more about him. Of course, all of your babies are gorgeous, so Specs fits right in. :D

cassiesmom
02-06-2010, 07:36 PM
It's nice to see all of them in one post. Now I'll be able to picture them when I read about them. :)

Me too! They're beautiful! I am so glad Yodie's ear is better! Please give everyone some kisses for me!

Momto4FemaleFelines
02-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Medusa, all your kitties are beautiful!