PDA

View Full Version : Psychic helps woman find missing cat

kuhio98
02-04-2010, 10:53 AM
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=96762&catid=158

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (WUSA) -- Mention the phrase "pet psychic" and you'd probably get some laughs, but a cat named Sam is back home after being lost for 14 months.

Sam is resting up after high adventure that had Nancy Ruffner looking for him for more than a year.

Ruffner says Sam ran out the door one night. She checked local shelters nearly every day. And she put up posters.

People sent her pictures of cats that looked like Sam. None were.

Then Nancy decided to call a Pet Communicator, often referred to as a pet psychic.

She found Tim Link of Cummings, Georgia, online.

Link says he will "connect with the animal's energy. Ask them a series of questions: 'Can you give me a picture of your surroundings? How are you doing psychically?'" He says this is one of the methods he used to find Sam.

He told Nancy of two places Sam may be living. Nancy put up posters, and soon she got a phone call.

"That Wednesday I got a call from a gentleman doing work," she said. That man had Sam at his house in Gaithersburg.

That night, she picked Sam up.

"He gave a big meow, he let me pick him up," she said.

Nancy says not everyone believes the pet psychic had anything to do with finding Sam, but she says for some reason she was compelled to call and listen to his instructions. In her eyes, it worked.

Ruffner paid Link $95 per session and tried it twice. She says it cost less than the posters.

happylabs
02-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Well that is just the best story ever! Lost for that long and she found him. W:eek:W! Awesome.