PDA

View Full Version : 24hrs and counting...

Husky_mom
02-03-2010, 09:18 AM
itīs been raining for 24 hours constantly now.... and counting... and itīs bringing also the cold :(.. so we stayed home today...

on the bright side (of some sort) Iīm able now to figure out if my ceiling needs to get some weatherproof job done.. so far Iīve seen two parts getting water in.. not too bad.. but damp..

today is a movie-stay-in-bed day.. lol

have a nice day ;)

Taz_Zoee
02-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Wow, you must be just now getting the nasty weather we had a couple weeks ago. I thought I was going to need to get the boat out of the garage to get to work. :p
Ahhh, movie and stay in bed....that sounds soooo nice. Lucky you!!

Enjoy it! And I hope the ceiling spots do not get any worse. :)

Karen
02-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Is this the typical rainy season for that area? We're still deep in winter, but I don't know how your weather normally is!

Last June here, it rained almost every day - I think we had two days without rain for the whole month. Some folks were quite miserable about it!

Husky_mom
02-03-2010, 02:07 PM
I wondered that.. and they said no, typically rain season start around may/june.. and yes itīs an all day thing... so being this early is weird....

I like rain.. but not this much.. lol...even less if you get drips inside of get flooded.. so far so good.. but itīs still a possibility..

RICHARD
02-03-2010, 02:25 PM
today is a movie-stay-in-bed day.. lol

have a nice day ;)

Don't wipe the popcorn butter on the pillowcases, o.k?:D