PDA

View Full Version : Toonces the Terrorist!

RICHARD
02-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Toonces has become a Terrorist.

This poor guy is a handful and a half.

I have closed the door on him twice as he has tried to sneak into the house.:rolleyes: I had my back turned and had my hand on the door knob when I felt a little 'squish'. I didn't hurt him, but I think we were both surprised!

A few days ago I went out, then turned to walk back into the house and there he was, standing in the kitchen, looking at me and thinking, "Come in out of the cold, Stupid."

A few days later?

I was clearing out the wood box on the patio when I rolled a log over and almost pinned him under it!:rolleyes::eek::o

This morning I looked out of the back door and saw this....

Again, he's playing with and around danger and making me constantly worry about when his next 'attack' will come!;):D

Catty1
02-02-2010, 12:21 PM
He's moving innnn.......;)

katladyd
02-02-2010, 12:37 PM
It's only a matter of time......:D

lvpets2002
02-02-2010, 12:51 PM
:love: Now you know this baby has stolen your heart.. So just let him in.. :D This Baby Is A Adorable Sweet Heart..

Queen of Poop
02-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Let's start the chant,

Let him in
Let him in
Let him in.....

RICHARD
02-02-2010, 01:23 PM
I 've already had Ed 'welcome' Toonces at the front door
!

I have to make sure it's shut tightly so they don'd go chasing after each other.
I am open to the experiment. It's my roommate that sucks!;)

Catty1
02-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Chasing is good. Depends on what noises accompany it!

Let them sniff through the door screen a few times.

Put away all breakables, and let the chase happen indoors. They'll figure it out!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Sounds like me that YOU are the terrorist. You are always hurting HIM when all he is trying to do is come in out of the cold/wet! ;) :D :love:

catmandu
02-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Aww. and hes a Part Owesome Orangie!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:
He needs a home Richard and we bet that the Edster and You learn to love him.:love::love::love:
Let him in!!!:love::love::love:

katladyd
02-02-2010, 04:35 PM
White cats are great, but orangies are something special. Right, Gary?:D

RICHARD
02-02-2010, 08:22 PM
White cats are great, but orangies are something special. Right, Gary?:D

This dude is Orange and White!:eek::p;)

blue
02-02-2010, 08:26 PM
That doubles his awesomenessness!!

catmandu
02-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Thats right Katladyd.:cool::cool:
White to appeal to the Edster and Orange for luck, the Great Good Luck that Our Owesome Orangies bring to every home that they grace.:love::love:
Edster is getting older Richard , he needs a young Protege to liven things up!!:):)
Let him in Richard!!:):)You can never ahve too much love.
PLEEEASSSE!!:love::love:

phesina
02-03-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm joining the chorus.. RICHARD, LET TOONCES IN! He's clearly already part of your family!

Laura's Babies
02-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Richard, YOU have been adopted! No if's and's or butt's about it.. You have been choosen! It's time to talk the the Edster about him having a inside buddy so the Edster won't have to endure the brunt of your tales and jokes.. He can share it with the newbie.

Also, you won't be so demanding of the Edsters attention and can give the Edster some relief from all your demands. Just explain it to him, he'll go for it!

katladyd
02-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Ed should be fine as long as the new guy doesn't hog the fan!:D

RedHedd
02-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Dood .... when a cat with any orange fur on his body picks you, you have no choice - he has made his decision and you are now his. Accept that fact. Let him in, let the chases begin and the fur fly and soon we will have many pics of a white kitty and an orange and white kitty doing what they do .... together. Resistance is futile!

RICHARD
02-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Dood .... when a cat with any orange fur on his body picks you, you have no choice - he has made his decision and you are now his. Accept that fact. Let him in, let the chases begin and the fur fly and soon we will have many pics of a white kitty and an orange and white kitty doing what they do .... together. Resistance is futile!

Well, the Edster has a booboo on his nose now!:(:rolleyes:

What a How-Do-You-Do!:eek:

And what do I tell this guy??

Pinot's Mom
02-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Well, the Edster has a booboo on his nose now!:(:rolleyes:

What a How-Do-You-Do!:eek:

And what do I tell this guy??

What a cutie!! Richard - three is good!:)

RICHARD
02-03-2010, 08:35 PM
What a cutie!! Richard - three is good!:)

There are three more!!!

With six you get eggroll?:D

krazyaboutkatz
02-03-2010, 11:54 PM
I say let them all in. You've been chosen. Now you just have to make sure that Ed understands this too.;) Good luck.:)

blue
02-04-2010, 12:59 AM
So no pics of the chase around the house?

GILL
02-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Join the chosen club and welcome to my world. You have no choice. Example:
Roz chose my wife at a motel in up state N.Y., Egypt chose me at a shelter in southern N.J. Mits is my boy as is Lucky and Demertri they will not go near my wife. Precious and Penny are my girls, mine only. Chessie, Bailey and Peak are my wife’s boys and really want nothing to do with me. Lenny, Bart, Lily, Olivia, Boo Boo, and olive are with both of us depending on the moment.
So when you have been chosen just fell lucky and very fortunate that you get to care for the new addition.
I’m sure that the Edster will be happy too have a new play mate and have some of the ridicule pressure taken off.
And yes Mits is an orange/white, he is the one that puts me to bed at 11:00 pm on the dot. makes sure that I'm tucked in bed. If I am not will he will sit on me (all 16 lbs that feel like 2 tons) so that I can not get out of bed. He all so has to check the house at night (make his rounds) so that I am safe.

catmandu
02-04-2010, 09:37 AM
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/pocoloco_2009/meowies2909.jpg
It will be an adjustment Richard and even Tubster Panther had some rough momemts with Miquelito starting fights!
But with patience Ctas will work these things out and Edster and Toonces will be Buddies.
Thats a great Tortie, I would see if theres someone who will spay her, the way Animal Welfare did Pouncer Roccalno, so there are no more Kittens.:cool::cool::cool:
That would be such a blessing to break the chain of more Little Sad Faces.:love::love:

smokey the elder
02-04-2010, 01:39 PM
"This guy" looks like a girl...a TORTIE girl!:eek:

RedHedd
02-04-2010, 02:29 PM
"This guy" looks like a girl...a TORTIE girl!:eek:

Whew! It's not just me! Yes, that's a tortie girl

RICHARD
02-04-2010, 02:46 PM
So no pics of the chase around the house?

I am trying to keep the peace with one hand, trying to grab fur with the other, then bend over and stand up quickly, sober!:D

Yes, It is a girl!

She's one of the guys, She makes me laugh because she was the most terrified of me and has just lately let me pick her up.

When she hears the door open for the feedings, she jets around underfoot!

She runs to the bowls then runs back at me to circle my feet, I stepped on her the other day and almost killed myself!:eek:

GILL
02-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Sounds like plenty of "TORTIUDE" the only way torties behave "on thier terms"

catmandu
02-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Thats the scary part Richard when I feed Pouncer Roccalno and I am carrying her food in one hand and trying to balance myselff with the other as I try not to fall down the steps.
Was it the Tortie or the Orange/White who swiped the Edster?:confused::confused::confused:

RedHedd
02-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Sounds like plenty of "TORTIUDE" the only way torties behave "on their terms" Yup - typical tortie

RICHARD
02-05-2010, 06:54 PM
All you and the "typical Tortie" comments...:mad:

I go out to grab a handful of wood and what jumps out as my hand gets near?

I'll just have to wear brown underwear from now on!:eek::D

RICHARD
02-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Later on in the evening?

Toonces took over the other kittehs spot.

I just don't know what to expect when I go out to feed the fireplace!

3Catcondo
02-06-2010, 03:12 PM
What a handsome orangie!! They always have the best dispositions. Please give Ed and the outside kitties some head scritchies from me. :)

RICHARD
02-07-2010, 01:30 PM
What a handsome orangie!! They always have the best dispositions. Please give Ed and the outside kitties some head scritchies from me. :)

LOL,

I will, I just looked at the last pic I posted and thought "Little Orphan Orangie"?

Thanks!

katladyd
02-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Oh my, you could call him/her LOO for a nickname!:D

RICHARD
02-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Oh my, you could call him/her LOO for a nickname!:D

And I'd "skip for my LOO, my darling!";):confused::D