PDA

View Full Version : Pet Perfect product review

Laura's Babies
02-01-2010, 06:32 PM
I have been hearing Rie brag and brag about her new hand held vacuum for pets. Her hubby got it for her for Christmas at Target and she has bragged ever since.

Today I called and invited to take her to lunch and she accepted, saying she had to go to Target and we could go eat on that side of town while over there. Not one to waste the chance, while at Target, I asked her to show me that thing she got for Christmas.

Saw it, HAD to have it! It is a better upgraded one from the one she has but I imagine it works the same. I let it charge after I got home and after about 4 hours, I wanted to try it out.. I was SO impressed! The attachment you see on the front of it is a beater bar and it eats up the cat fur ...Z..I..P!

I love this thing. It normally takes me 15 minutes to get Giz's fur off ONE perch she loves to lay on the old way.. 15 to 30 seconds with this thing and the fur is GONE!

My opinion is this.... If you need a GOOD hand held dustbuster and have a fur child in the house and you are planning to get one, this is only $39.99... THIS is the one to get! The beater bar comes off and it can be used like a regular dust buster. This will save you hours of work..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1018.jpg