PDA

View Full Version : Started my new job!

Genny
01-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Hi ya'll, I started my new job last Monday. (At the pharmacy) it's ok. I still have lots and lots of learning to do but each day I learn something different. It's way more complicated than Chickfila, but I think I'll get use to it as time goes on and I'm there longer. I work 9am-2pm Mon-Fri. I like that cause I get off at 2 and there's still plenty of day time left, and during the summer I'm sure I'll be real grateful for that!!! lol I'm still working at Chickfila, but only at night now and I only work there 2 nights a week 4-close. So, so far things are working out alright for me. Just wanted to tell everyone how things were going. ;)

Karen
01-31-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm glad things are working out, it sounds like it will be a fun learning experience.

Catty1
01-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Cool! I bet you are learning tons of interesting stuff! :D Good for you - have fun!

smokey the elder
02-01-2010, 10:34 AM
If you choose to go, there are pharmacy schools. Pharmacists are in VERY high demand, and they make nice coin to boot. Good luck!

Genny
02-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Hey! Thanks Karen, Catty and Smokey!! :)

Taz_Zoee
02-01-2010, 06:06 PM
I have a friend that went through pharmacy school. She absolutely LOVES her job! She really enjoyed school too. If you like working there then I think school is a great idea for it! :D

Laura's Babies
02-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Sounds like things fell into place for you! GREAT! I am happy for you.