PDA

View Full Version : We don't like snow

pomtzu
01-31-2010, 08:54 AM
Myndi and Sparky weren't too happy with yesterday's snow...........

Alysser
01-31-2010, 08:57 AM
Way, way, way too cute! :love: Myndi you still look absolutely beautiful with your fur all covered in snow. Sparky is adorable in his little jacket. I LOVE the "can you say attitude" pic, I got a good laugh out of that LOL

happylabs
01-31-2010, 09:07 AM
Oh my goodness the pictures are adorable! And I am with them on their attitude about snow. I don't want to get off the porch either! :)

happylabs
01-31-2010, 09:08 AM
Also, love the blue sweater! :love:

Freedom
01-31-2010, 09:09 AM
Ha ha, Oh Myndi! I wouldn't like snow all over ME either, poor baby. I hope Mom gave you a good snuggle when you came in -- maybe with a towel? ;)

Sparky looks very dapper in his sweater; that "attitude" shot is hilarious!

Vette
01-31-2010, 01:03 PM
LOL they have the same opinion of snow as i do. :D

boomersooner
01-31-2010, 01:39 PM
I completely agree!!!!! LOL

lizbud
01-31-2010, 06:00 PM
I don't blame the pups. That snow is cold & messy.:D Cute pictures.:)

cassiesmom
01-31-2010, 06:55 PM
Awww, Myndi and Sparky! I hope spring comes soon :)

I like the pillow that says no outfit is complete without dog hair -- at my house none is complete without cat hair :rolleyes:

Casper
01-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Aww, Sparky and Myndi and too cute. :love:

Snow is a lot rougher on smaller dogs, isn't it? Sala hates how it gets on her belly if we forget to put her jacket on her.

I like the pillow that says no outfit is complete without dog hair -- at my house none is complete without cat hair :rolleyes:

I really like that pillow, too. :) Even if I avoid contact with the animals before I walk out the door I always find at least one hair on my sleeve.

Asiel
01-31-2010, 08:37 PM
Love those sweaters...just too cute. Attitude is right, that really made me laugh. Did you check those snowflakes...:D

Pinot's Mom
02-01-2010, 07:43 AM
To my dear friends Myndi and Sparky; I totally agree about that cold white stuff out there. Our little pawsies were not made to be treated to such a thing! If your Mom insists you go out there, she deserves all that attitude and more!! :rolleyes:

Purrs,
Pinot

apbtmom76
02-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Oh my goodness Pomtzu, that first pic of Sparky is just not funny :p and I love Mindi with her nose in the pillows, gret pics, I too wouldn't want to have anything to do with all that white stuff and cold, lol.

p.s. I LOVE that pillow in front of Mindi inthat last pic :D All my outfits have dog hair on them :D

lvpets2002
02-01-2010, 11:55 AM
:love: Aweee how so Cute & Adorable the babies are.. Now I need a sweater like that.. They look all warm & comfy on their beds asleep..

Karen
02-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Dear Myndi and Sparky, I am sorry you didn't like the snow. I do love the snow, but know I am in the minority. I would recommend that you never move North, okay? We get lots more of the white stuff, and more often. Send the next batch our way, it's okay.

But Myndi, the snow looks so pretty against your dark fluff - just think of it as "bling" and maybe you'll like it better?