PDA

View Full Version : Edwina and Turnip Meet!!!

Edwina's Secretary
10-14-2002, 12:49 PM
Sunday was a gorgeous day. My niece had Turnip outside in her playpen to enjoy the sunshine (and the grass!)

I took Edwina out too. We slowly and cautiously approached Turnip's playpen. We sat for a while and observed Turnip. Finally...Turnip approached our side of the playpen.

She scared our brave little Edwina! Then, after a bit of looking and sniffing, they touched noses (quite a feat for Turnip as she never stopped munching on the grass!)

Edwina gave her customary greeting -- a big old hiss -- and turned to me begging to go elsewhere.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/p9aab4f19295b1d629481a0c858d38575/fd2b5796.jpg

She and Lut's Maya have very different guinea pig reactions!

Former User
10-14-2002, 12:57 PM
Wow, Edwina, how brave of you!:D

Cataholic
10-14-2002, 12:59 PM
Edwina you are one brave girl! I am afraid of guineas, even though they are sweet looking. Maybe if you give her one of your hats to munch on, things will work out better! It sure was a beautiful day for outside activities.

Casper and Kitty, what a beautiful Halloween picture!:D

NoahsMommy
10-14-2002, 02:06 PM
What a brave little girl!! I know my cats would be afraid of Turnip too! :) Well...except for Basil...he's still young. :)

Glad you got to meet each other!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-14-2002, 06:09 PM
Gosh, Edwina how brave you are. I'm afraid my boys would have thought of Turnip as a snack! I wouldn't trust them around a piggie or a hammie at all! What a good girl you are!:)

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2002, 10:01 PM
Edwina you are very brave. I think that my cats would be curious but scared of a guinea pig. Sunny might try to play with it though. :)

Miss Meow
10-14-2002, 10:47 PM
I didn't realise little piggy wiggies could scare big ol' pussy cats! Poor Edwina! Oh the shock of having a squeaking furry thing on her territory!

10-15-2002, 03:54 AM
haha , Edwina !! good on you ! You are sooooo brave !
My Maya is so scared of our Jasper ... she acts as if Jasper is a huge scary lion ! (see on my web-site !) .
Those stories about you are always so entertaining , sweet Edwina ! You are one-of-a-kind ....!

Nose kisses from Inka and Maya !

Ann
10-15-2002, 04:16 AM
Brave Edwina! *giggles*

Cute pictures :)