PDA

View Full Version : Just in....terrorist threat

wombat2u2004
01-29-2010, 08:51 PM
The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist
threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to
"Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to
"Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit
Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out.
Terrorists have been re-categorised from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody
Nuisance." The last time the English issued a "Bloody Nuisance"
warning level was during the great fire of London in 1666.

The Scots raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get
the Bastards" They don't have any other levels. This is the reason
they have been used on the frontline in the British army for the last
300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its
terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in
France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by
a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively
paralysing the country's military capability.

It's not only the French who are on a heightened level of alert.
Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout loudly and excitedly"
to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain:
"Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful
Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also
have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose".

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only
threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .

The Spanish are all excited to see their new warships ready to deploy.
These beautifully designed ships have glass bottoms so the new Spanish
navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Americans meanwhile are carrying out pre-emptive strikes, on all of
their allies, just in case.

New Zealand has also raised its security levels - from "baaa" to
"BAAAA!". Due to continuing defense cutbacks (the airforce being a
squadron of spotty teenagers flying paper aeroplanes and the navy some
toy boats in the Prime Minister's bath), New Zealand only has one more
level of escalation, which is " I hope Australia will come and
rescue us". In the event of invasion, New Zealanders will be asked to
gather together in a strategic defensive position called "Bondi Beach".

Australia , meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries"
to "She'll be all right, mate". Three more escalation levels remain,
"Crikey!', "I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend" and
"The barbie is cancelled". So far no situation has ever warranted use
of the final escalation level......

aTailOf2Kitties
01-29-2010, 09:19 PM
oh yeah, this is gonna get real good.....
http://i.pbase.com/o4/98/583898/1/63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

Lady's Human
01-29-2010, 10:02 PM
If we start hiring more military contractors and subcontracting out retired generals to CNN, though, it's really time to watch out!

Grace
01-29-2010, 10:18 PM
The Scots raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get
the Bastards" They don't have any other levels. This is the reason
they have been used on the frontline in the British army for the last
300 years.

I beg to differ - do you not remember the bagpipes?

As a musical instrument of war, the Great Pipes of the Highlands were without equal, according to historians. The shrill and penetrating notes worked well in the roar and din of battle and pipes could be heard at distances up to 10 miles. Because of the importance of the bagpipes to any Highland army, they were classified as an instrument of war by the Loyalist government during the Highland uprising in the 1700s. After the defeat of Bonnie Prince Charlie in 1745, kilts and bagpipes were outlawed, the pipes being classified as instruments of war.

RICHARD
01-29-2010, 10:30 PM
The Mexican government announced that they will take the proper measures 'manana'!;):confused::D

Lady's Human
01-29-2010, 11:05 PM

As a musical instrument of war, the Great Pipes of the Highlands were without equal, according to historians. The shrill and penetrating notes worked well in the roar and din of battle and pipes could be heard at distances up to 10 miles. Because of the importance of the bagpipes to any Highland army, they were classified as an instrument of war by the Loyalist government during the Highland uprising in the 1700s. After the defeat of Bonnie Prince Charlie in 1745, kilts and bagpipes were outlawed, the pipes being classified as instruments of war.

True, but the Scots were not all in rebellion, and have served as front line units of the armies of Great Britain and the UK since 1700.

Lady's Human
01-29-2010, 11:20 PM
In the meantime, French military planners are discussing surrender terms with the Germans the Russians just to make sure all of their options are covered.

wombat2u2004
01-30-2010, 07:36 AM
Hmmmmm.....but the poms have always shoved everyone else but themselves out front, they even done that with us Aussies. The front lines are always where the most slaughter happens, and the poms are left to finish off the enemy. Always has been that way.
I spent two years with the Royal Highland Fusiliers in Malaya, they were all just wet nosed kids from the streets of Glasgow. They had very little regard for the English, as they remembered times when they were used only as front line bait.
Wom

Marigold2
01-30-2010, 08:27 PM
Very funny!!!!

smokey the elder
02-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Then there's Lewis Black's 3-level alert system which is definitely not suitable to repeat here!:D

wombat2u2004
02-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Then there's Lewis Black's 3-level alert system which is definitely not suitable to repeat here!:D

Nope, never heard of that one.
PM it to me....hee hee
Wom

smokey the elder
02-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Nope, never heard of that one.
PM it to me....hee hee
Wom

PM sent

wombat2u2004
02-01-2010, 08:17 PM
PM sent

Haw haw.....very funny !!!! :eek:

Puckstop31
02-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Cool. :)

Hey Wom, I had the privilidge of working with some guys from the King's Own Scottish Borders my last deployment to Bosnia. Squared away they were. Doing PT outside in shorts, in like -5 c. weather! LOL

Could not understand much of what they said though. LOL

wombat2u2004
02-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Cool. :)

Hey Wom, I had the privilidge of working with some guys from the King's Own Scottish Borders my last deployment to Bosnia. Squared away they were. Doing PT outside in shorts, in like -5 c. weather! LOL

Could not understand much of what they said though. LOL

They are a funny lot those Jocks are, from my experience they are a much better soldier than the English are. I've had time with the Highland Fusiliers, and also the 1st Light Battery (they were English), I'd feel a lot safer with the Jocks in a fight.
Wom

Miss Z
02-02-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure which is more amusing - the joke, or wombat's Anglophobia!

How charming. :D :D

Puckstop31
02-02-2010, 12:25 PM
I'm not sure which is more amusing - the joke, or wombat's Anglophobia!

How charming. :D :D

Well, IIRC, he IS Scottish. LOL

Wom?

RICHARD
02-02-2010, 12:59 PM
After the defeat of Bonnie Prince Charlie in 1745, kilts and bagpipes were outlawed, the pipes being classified as instruments of war.

I guess I'd be a little miffed about guys running about in skirts, blowing into a bladder made of dead animals?

Dude can you pick up a claymore and lend a hand, instead?

Puckstop31
02-02-2010, 01:02 PM
I guess I'd be a little miffed about guys running about in skirts, blowing into a bladder made of dead animals?

Dude can you pick up a claymore and lend a hand, instead?

You clearly have never been forced to endure a "serenade" by a group of bagpipes. LOL

Catty1
02-02-2010, 01:08 PM
A true and amusing story: A few years ago, a friend of mine went to Austrailia. At Customs, he was asked if he had a criminal record.

His response: "Is that still a requirement?"

He almost didn't get his holiday!:D

RICHARD
02-02-2010, 01:17 PM
You clearly have never been forced to endure a "serenade" by a group of bagpipes. LOL

So, mating cats outside the open window don't count?:confused::D

I can handle the screeching, it's the old elementary school urge to go 'skirt flipping' that has me all weirded out.:rolleyes::(:o

------------

Catty,

The man who lived next door was heading back to the U.S. after a trip into Tijuana.

He was drunk as he hit the control point and the border patrol cop asked him where he was from....

"My mother!", he said.

LOL, a true but sketchy answer?

wombat2u2004
02-03-2010, 05:16 AM

Wom?

Trouble is, there are those arrogant poms who don't understand that their once upon a time empire ended when their enemies were armed with rifles to.
The poms never liked that....they preferred to fight their enemies who were armed with spears and rocks........Their foppish aristocracy officers preffered it that way....LOLOL.
And fops they are...two long years I spent with those fools !!!!!
Wom

wombat2u2004
02-03-2010, 05:18 AM

Maybe one day he will mate.....better let him know to get the earplugs purchased beforehand tho. Hee hee

wombat2u2004
02-03-2010, 05:30 AM
A true and amusing story: A few years ago, a friend of mine went to Austrailia. At Customs, he was asked if he had a criminal record.

His response: "Is that still a requirement?"

He almost didn't get his holiday!:D

Hee hee......I'll tell you a little bit of history here...............
When Australia was first colonised as a penal settlement, the British soldiers knicknamed the convicts "Pommies".....the short form of that POME, means Prisoners Of Mother England.
But the system the Brits had in place here, was that the harder a convict worked, the more food and tobacco he received.......the average British soldier who were guards etc etc....received a ration a food and tobacco that was almost hardly anything, and on top of that, once posted here, the Brits were never allowed to go back to Britain.
So we had a situation where the British soldiers had to trade favours for food
with the convicts....the convicts naturally had the goodies, and of course the upper hand.
The knickname POME soon became the knickname of those poor British soldiers, who were a actually the TRUE Prisoners of Mother England........and ever since then, and to this day....we call the Brits...... Pommies.....or the shirt form...POMS.
I guess it's just another one of those situations that backfired on the Brits, and of course........there has been heaps of those instances....LOLOLOL
Wom

wombat2u2004
02-03-2010, 05:33 AM

Wom?

Hey, is there any way I can stop seeing "quoted messages" written by foolish adolescents who I have placed on ignore ????
Wom

Miss Z
02-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Oh, the hilarity!

For the benefit of those who are not wombat and can therefore read my posts, I am no longer an adolescent, officially. So I suppose he shall have to ignore a foolish adult! :D

I do not need to take offence at some Aussie bravado. The comments he has made are most probably made to provoke me, which I find sort of pitiful but amusing simultaneously.

Quote that in your box and ignore it. :)

lizbud
02-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Oh, the hilarity!

For the benefit of those who are not wombat and can therefore read my posts, I am no longer an adolescent, officially. So I suppose he shall have to ignore a foolish adult! :D

I do not need to take offence at some Aussie bravado. The comments he has made are most probably made to provoke me, which I find sort of pitiful but amusing simultaneously.

Quote that in your box and ignore it. :)

Love it.:D Why bother at all with the inconsequential.;)

RICHARD
02-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Check it out, Wom.

I can buy ciggies, booze and adult literature!

I can drive, stay out late and sing karaoke, in a bar, if I want.

I haven't done the karaoke thing yet, I'm saving that for when I get married.

So I can sing the praises of a real woman!:rolleyes::o;)

wombat2u2004
02-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Check it out, Wom.

I can buy ciggies, booze and adult literature!

I can drive, stay out late and sing karaoke if I want.

I haven't done the karaoke thing yet, I'm saving that for when I get married.

So I can sing the praises of a real woman!:rolleyes::o;)

Well mate, you had better not publish any pics of that stuff here when that happens. I know Karen will come down on you like a ton of bricks, and that's her perogative, because she's the boss. It's the whingers ya watch out for, they'll just try and set you up to get into trouble. Talking about whingers.......there's two right here on this very thread whom I had placed on ignore ages ago. I have no clue what they are saying.....maybe something like......"Miffed !!!!! How then can I EVER enjoy my tea and my cucumber sandwiches now ??? Daddy WILL be annoyed !!!!"
Glad to hear ya got a real woman for yourself mate.

Miss Z
02-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Ciggies? Puhleez! This is massively corrupt and politically anal England, could’ve nabbed myself packs of them under the age of 16. ;)

I suppose now we have lost Sara, I am the new lady in your online life? Sweet. Sorry I can’t regularly come around to play, though, most of the time I’ve got to go on my merry way of Anglicisms.

I am sorry you think adulthood consists only of those things. I was thinking more along the career and prosperity lines, but then perhaps I’m not cut out for this adult stuff huh?

The small-mindedness of the pair of you beggars belief.

I don’t totally understand your grudge, RICHARD - I misinterpreted a question you posed to me on health systems, and now you hate my guts? Eesh. I return no such qualms with you.

A real woman? Oh no, apparently I can’t be one of those, for I am tall and skinny and am therefore a walking Barbie doll, who is actually not human but some genetically modified being created for the sole purpose of making real women feel bad. I apologise to real women everywhere!

Ah, sweeping generalisations. What fun!

wombat2u2004
02-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Oh looky looky.......more messages from the ignorees.
Isn't wonderful to have that ignore facility ????
Puts a whole new perspective onto this site......makes it more peaceful and fun. Hee hee.
Love it.

pomtzu
02-04-2010, 10:46 AM
A real woman? Oh no, apparently I can’t be one of those, for I am tall and skinny and am therefore a walking Barbie doll, who is actually not human but some genetically modified being created for the sole purpose of making real women feel bad. I apologise to real women everywhere!

Somehow, I did not detect an ounce of sarcasm in this statement. Just remember tho, that Barbie Dolls get old and worn out and tossed aside eventually.

Me??? - I'm old and short and happy with my life. Just call me a real woman. :D

Miss Z
02-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Thank you, thank you pomtzu for illustrating my point about sweeping generalisations EXACTLY. :D

Why can’t I be tall and skinny and happy? And then why can’t I get old and ‘worn’ and still be happy?

Why can’t I be English and a good person, why can’t I have any understanding of American politics because I‘m not American, why can’t I possess a brain to read Latin and legs for the catwalk, and why can’t I agree with the person that isn’t always agreed with by the majority?

Just some of the unanswered questions I find myself asking lately on this site.

Meh, in simple terms, I’m on this thread because I was ‘miffed’ (yep! Said it!) about seeing what I consider comments beyond a joke, and when I myself have, I admit, made comments in the same vein, I practically had my nose bitten off. So continue to ignore or pick at my posts all you wish. By my heel, I care not.

pomtzu
02-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Thank you, thank you pomtzu for illustrating my point about sweeping generalisations EXACTLY. :D

Why can’t I be tall and skinny and happy? And then why can’t I get old and ‘worn’ and still be happy?

Why can’t I be English and a good person, why can’t I have any understanding of American politics because I‘m not American, why can’t I possess a brain to read Latin and legs for the catwalk, and why can’t I agree with the person that isn’t always agreed with by the majority?

Just some of the unanswered questions I find myself asking lately on this site.

Meh, in simple terms, I’m on this thread because I was ‘miffed’ (yep! Said it!) about seeing what I consider comments beyond a joke, and when I myself have, I admit, made comments in the same vein, I practically had my nose bitten off. So continue to ignore or pick at my posts all you wish. By my heel, I care not.

Obviously you missed my point, but that's okay - no need to pursue it.

Miss Z
02-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Oh, yeah. Your point was that I am arrogant and self-obsessed and don't know I will age at some point. Yeppers, got that one. I was kinda looking more at the irony of the post from what I'd said previously.

caseysmom
02-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Oh, yeah. Your point was that I am arrogant and self-obsessed and don't know I will age at some point. Yeppers, got that one. I was kinda looking more at the irony of the post from what I'd said previously.

You are beautiful and smart and more power to ya, I wish I was a little taller a little skinnier and I have no problem being less "real" :D.

lizbud
02-04-2010, 05:12 PM
You are beautiful and smart and more power to ya, I wish I was a little taller a little skinnier and I have no problem being less "real" :D.

I would love to have even the "little skinnier" part.:D

Karen
02-04-2010, 05:27 PM
The thread was a joke, no need to take umbrage, Miss Z. After all, my roots include English, Scottish, French and lots else, so I could choose to be offended or not! wombat has just come back from being away for a long time, so likely isn't up on all your accomplishments of the last couple years anyway!

Anyone who thinks you are less than human just because you are tall and skinny is likely just envious, secretly! Just make sure you don't slouch, which I know you've probably heard your whole life, but the lady I used to nanny for ended up with back problems later in life because when she was young, she slouched a lot to try to appear not as tall.

wombat2u2004
02-05-2010, 06:34 AM
The thread was a joke, no need to take umbrage, Miss Z. After all, my roots include English, Scottish, French and lots else, so I could choose to be offended or not! wombat has just come back from being away for a long time, so likely isn't up on all your accomplishments of the last couple years anyway!

Anyone who thinks you are less than human just because you are tall and skinny is likely just envious, secretly! Just make sure you don't slouch, which I know you've probably heard your whole life, but the lady I used to nanny for ended up with back problems later in life because when she was young, she slouched a lot to try to appear not as tall.

Anger management might be a solution.

RICHARD
02-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Ahaha,

I'm tall skinny and good looking.

I could be a Ken, but he has not 'bits' to speak of, Sorta like a Barbie, just the hint of being a woman but nowhere near being the complete package.

I don't hold a grudge against anyone, especially a kid fresh outta the box that thinks that book smarts and leeching off their parent's good nature make them better than most.

If you have gone ahead and been a bee-yotch to people below your station in life you should know that what goes around, does come around.

Seriously,
I don't give you a second thought because I am still laughing about my first thought- after you hear a joke the first time, you laugh out of common courtesy the second lap 'round.

I do believe that children should be seen and heard.

That way you know who said what, and you can apply the appropriate cuff to their head.

A ballistic metacarpal/cranial fusion.

"tall and good looking" don't mean squat unless you have the whole package, brains, humilty, and common sense.

I'll give ya 40%.

Which in American baseball is a good thing.

I don't know you from Adam or Eve.

So, how could I ever hold a grudge against someone I would not align myself with in a million years?

Wait, how long is an epoch?

pomtzu
02-05-2010, 10:07 AM
And I really like being short.........:p
And was never envious of anyone that is tall.

RICHARD
02-05-2010, 10:22 AM
And I really like being short.........:p
And was never envious of anyone that is tall.

"Tallness" is secondary compared to things like a sense of humor, common sense and stuff like that.

When you have personality and the things mentioned above?

You tower above the rest of the world.

Being tall has two distinct advantages. You know when it rains before anyone else and know when the people above you have a bowel movement?:(:o:mad:

caseysmom
02-05-2010, 10:45 AM
I never took any of Missz's post to imply that she thinks she is better than anybody else.

Richard your comment is pretty rough, yeah she has the support of her parents, well not all kids put that to good use. I have two and one did not do much with that opportunity the other reminds me of missz academically and trust me they have to work hard to accomplish those things. That drive shown at a young age shows a lot about a person, I sure didn't have that.

Now can we stop referring to her as a kid, if she committed a crime she would be an adult.

RICHARD
02-05-2010, 11:21 AM
I never took any of Missz's post to imply that she thinks she is better than anybody else.

Richard your comment is pretty rough, yeah she has the support of her parents, well not all kids put that to good use. I have two and one did not do much with that opportunity the other reminds me of missz academically and trust me they have to work hard to accomplish those things. That drive shown at a young age shows a lot about a person, I sure didn't have that.

Now can we stop referring to her as a kid, if she committed a crime she would be an adult.

So what?

She brought it up. Mummy and Daddy were proud of me because I got most of my education while I worked. Tall, good looking, plus 50 cents gets you the same-in pounds, euros and dollars.

And she has every right to answer back in kind. I am sure her maturity will allow her that chance.

Hey, I used serve Mass in LATIN. And that didn't make me a better teen, Catholic or adult.

And by the way? My battles with Sara were give and take and I respected her for that. She never brought up looks, intelligence or how far apart her feet were from the top of her head. So I tip my hat to her in that respect.

I tend to admire people more for the fire they bring to a fight, not the mirror they hold in their hands..

P.S.
I don't discriminate against Barbie. How can you dislike an plastic icon?
I really hated G.I. Joe, tho...

He got to blow up stuff.;)

Miss Z
02-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Karen,

The joke was funny. My ancestry is Welsh, and the kind of jibes I get when I tell people that are certainly not for this board - and ya know what, they are funny too! :eek:

But the thread went beyond a joke, didn’t it, when we use the joke as an excuse to start venting our frustrations about particular groups of people. Hear me out on that one.

I’m sorry I appear so disruptive and I appreciate the fact that you shouldn‘t have to keep pacifying threads like this.

I fight my own corner. I use metaphors that people don’t like. Boo hiss me. :D

RICHARD,

Hmm, I can’t find the part where I said appearances meant anything. Given a choice between a secluded life in a lab synthesising peculiar chemicals, and a life pouting and posing, I’d gather up my brains and run. I turned down 3 modelling contracts this past year, because I do not value myself in that way. Not that you will think anything of that. But if it helps me to explain what I mean (which I find that these days you find difficult to understand), then sobeit.

I never claim to be holier than thou. I put that down to perhaps leeching some morals from my parents. :rolleyes:

What do you know of my parents or upbringing anyway? Good grief.

I do find people can act in a pathetic manner, and I do mock those who try to discredit me. The difference is, I’m perfectly happy to then agree with, or have a laugh with, those people in another situation. That applies fully to Mr Delightful, the OP of this thread, even though he evidently has no such regard for me. I don’t forget the nastiness people have shown me, but I am happy to accept that they, or I, will grow and change.

Friend or enemy, I will pick you up on something I believe is wrong. Friend or enemy, I will let you be otherwise.

But I see how it is. Perhaps grudge was a strong choice of word for what is, after all, nothing more than online dialogue. Call it what you will, then. I have sided with Sara on plenty of occasions whilst she was disagreeing with you, and I expect you saw that as me trying to be some sort of wannabe. I’m firm in my opinion and don’t hesitate to spit at people I think are being disrespectful. You don’t like that. That is your business.

I don’t need you to evaluate my personality, qualities and weaknesses, for by your own admission, you do not know me. Same as you, I log off PT, get up, and go live life.

RICHARD
02-05-2010, 12:27 PM
The facade is cracking.

Am I assume you do agree with the leech assessment?

Sometimes people don't need to have others discredit themselves. They self destruct on their own..

Ask Mum and Dad for a few pounds and grab a taxi around the block a few times.

I really don't care to know you, Sometimes living on the other side of the planet is a good thing, I'd be embarrassed if you were a good looking California girl with a poopy pants attitude, but then again, everyone out here is a model, actress or porn star.

Please, put me on ignore- There are times I prefer the company of a biting horse fly than that of teen that's done life with the aid of an appendix,

The book kind, not the usless human organ.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-2907270reg.jpg

Here, an assist for you modeling career.

I am going to log off and live a little,

Cut some wood, make bread, cook me self some dinner.

I may even try to figure out some curse words in Latin. I know all of them in "Mexican".

I'm special.

RICHARD
02-05-2010, 01:07 PM
And to get this thread back on track?

What is a terrorist?

A person who walks into the middle of a group and blows themselves up because they...

Need attention.
Cannot accept a situation or lifestyle, religion or group.
Are mad because people are having a 'good' time living.
Feel they need to show how pious and upright they are.

But in the end? We all know that they are the disaffected morons that feel the world should spin a certain way just for them and their beliefs.

I love to hear about a terrorist that blows himself up before he get to his target.

There's a nice tinge of justice in those stories.;)

Miss Z
02-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Quelle façade?

(oh lordie, another language. Now, here’s a question - how long did it take me to google that?)

I can be silly (or special? Are they now interchangeable?) too. :D

If you care that little, then I fail to see why you keep coming back to twist the knife.

Why do I owe you the satisfaction of ignoring you? Gawd, your reading skills are lacking, although I suppose that applies only as when you see fit. I don’t ignore people because I don’t believe in permanently labelling people as good or bad (or ugly, in case you were wondering). And thanks, but my career in veterinary medicine does not require Play-Doh, as far as I am aware. Eesh, I credit you with enough to read your responses.

Perhaps I am not the self-obsessed one here, then.

I’ll take whatever mud you want to sling. If you can’t take it back, surely you should be the one putting me on ignore? That way you can mud-sling all you like, and I in turn can complain all I like, but you will be content in your blindness to it.

Others, however, will see.

I realise I am the very epitome of the bad guy here, firstly because I am sans a band of cronies nodding ecstatically at every word I say, and secondly because I have no problem with making analogies about the things people seemingly despise me for - having confidence in myself and the audacity to be controversial.

Beats being a self-confessed racist and homophobe! ;)

Some more irony:

....the mirror they hold in their hands..

.... I really like being short
And was never envious of anyone that is tall...

... looks, intelligence or how far apart her feet were from the top of her head...

..."Tallness" is secondary...

Wow, some people are seriously hung up on that joke I made!

Now where have I heard that before?

Oh, oh! A terrorist analogy? Do you know, I made one of those once! Then wondered why it was dark - a ton of bricks appeared to have descended upon me.

Now there really was no pun in that one, honest.

RICHARD
02-05-2010, 02:49 PM
http://www.idph.state.il.us/envhealth/pcbitingflies.htm

Quote,

"log off and get a life".

-------

I hate to pigeonhole people...

Good things from across the pond?

Stephen Hawking, Benny Hill, and Nigella Lawson.

Bad?

Simon Cowell, Posh and I'm taking applications to make it a trio?

------------------

What does "biting humor" mean!

Oops!

HUMOUR!

I spelled it wrong.

--------------

If the bomb vest fits?:eek::(