PDA

View Full Version : Fred

LHCamry
01-29-2010, 07:24 AM
Hi Fred: I am so glad that you found a loving family to live with.
You are so handsome. You could come live with me. Congratulations on DOTD.
You deserve it. Have a wonderful life Fred.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Taz_Zoee
01-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Fred, you are just adorable! I'm so glad your family "found" you. :D
Congrats on being Dog of the Day! :)

tatsxxx11
01-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Fred!:) Oh what a treat! It's been quite some time since we've had an adorable Schnoodle as our featured honoree!:love: Love your story, love your piccies, sweetheart! I cringe, or worse, picturing you alone in the wild woods, helpless and defenseless!:( Thank God for your family, your rescuers, for saving you and giving you such a happy life!!!:cool: As your skin sister says, you truly one beautiful, extra special pup, and what a lucky family they are, having a life and people loving, best furkid and friend for life in sweet, gentle, big hearted you!:love: Congratulations and lots of virtual hugs, smoochies and mini Milk Bones heading your way, Fred!:love::love::love: Hope that you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, being loved and spoiled to bits by your family, all of your adoring friends and fans!:cool:

MoonandBean
01-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi Fred,

You are so ridiculously cute! I am so happy for you that you were rescued and have found the best furrever family. :love: :love: :love:

Momo
01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
How you were found living in the wild is beyond belief...how did such a sweetie as yourself end up there?
Well, I'm glad to see that you now have a loving home...yipee!
Enjoy your DOTD status! :)

lizbud
01-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Hi there Fred, I am so happy that you managed to get through the
toughest time of you life by yourself. You must be a real survivor and
and very brave boy.:) So happy to hear you now have a wonderful
home with people to love & care for you. Congrats on being chosen
as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses going out just for
you Fred.:)