PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari!

Logan
10-14-2002, 07:46 AM
LOL!!! I love the picture of you, Ferrari!! It looks like you had just eaten something really yummy!!

Sure sounds like your name fits your perfectly, running around the room, fast as a Ferrari!!! And then you "park" yourself in the protection of your favorite Siamese!!! :D How sweet!!!

Congratulations, on being the Pet of the Day!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
10-14-2002, 09:15 AM
Good Morning Ferrari, my how handsome you are. Anyone can tell how much your human loves you and I think it's wonderful that you decided to sleep with Dale, since Diablo does not want to get along with you, maybe he just likes the house to himself and it works out for both of you. lol I love that photo of you, as Logan says, looks like you had a treat right then. lol I'll bet it is so funny to see you running and your human in the middle trying to catch you, and she never will right? Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Ferrari Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

missprissy
10-14-2002, 09:27 AM
Look at the little ferret tongue! So cute. I bet it's sooooooo sweet when you curl up with the kitty cat Dale! Congrats Ferrari the Ferret for being Our Pet of the Day!:) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-14-2002, 11:49 AM
Ferrari
What a bundle of cuteness you are! I'd love to give you a tummy rub too! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.:D

RockyRoad
10-14-2002, 11:52 AM
Wow, I woke up late this morning! 12:30 is pretty late for me! Oh well hello Ferrari! When I read your name I automatically thought you reminded me of the car and you zooming around like one! I guess you got a good name! I'm glad you have fun with the children!! They must love you lots! Your **master** must love you a lot to chase you around all day lol! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!:)
Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

catwoman761
10-14-2002, 01:40 PM
My mane coon cat named Doobie is my favorite out of my three cats. She is very loving. My fondest memory of her was when she was a kitten and my oldest cat came home from the vet. I had my oldest cat total declawed and spayed and she was having trouble getting in the litter box. Well, Doobie came over to her and put her head under my oldest cat's belly (Star) and helped her in the litter box. Later that day Star was sleeping in her cat bed and Doobie came over to the table where I had pieces of felt making Christmas stockings and dragged a piece of felt and put it over Star. :) Doobie is the most loving cat I have ever owned. :D

tatsxxx11
10-14-2002, 04:29 PM
I know this for sure, POTD has made me a die hard hedgehog and ferret convert!:) Ferrari, you are too precious for words! You are so adorable!! That tongue!!:D And what a loving little cuddle bug too!! I'd love to see you on your back, pleading for belly rubs!! And from me you'de get plenty! Congratulations to you cutie pie Ferrari, you're the Pet of the Day, and a most deserving one at that! Have a very happy day filled with lots of treats, playtime and bellyrubs precious Ferrari!