PDA

View Full Version : Website for Canadian pets and their friends!

phesina
01-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Check out Canuck Pets - http://canuckpet.com/ !!!

From the "About" page: "I have visited so many websites that show amazing products for pets but do not ship or supply Canada, so this blog is dedicated to all of the animals in Canada!"

The home page features coupons for savings on various kinds of pet foods and supplies.. (I used to save up coupons for Gary Catmandu, but lately the ones I find all have "Good in USA only" or such printed on them).

There is also an article on a cat that keeps getting passed over at a shelter (who sounds so sad I'm thinking of writing the author to ask just where the shelter is and, if in Ontario, how far from Windsor.. my heart strings have been tugged..) and one with advice on pilling a cat.

There is a separate page on Low Cost Spay/Neuter with contact info for programs in different provinces.. Another on Vet Cost Assistance. Back on the home page, the author is also looking for more listings for these and other categories. -
------->
"If you know of any

* low cost spay/neuter clinics
* Groups that help with veterinary care
* Foster groups that help people in need until they can get out of abusive situations etc
* Pet Food Banks
* Other helpful organisations

Please let me know at snr (at) canuckpet (dot) com and I will add them to the listings that I will be posting over the coming weeks."
----------------

She/he is also looking for "more social networking pet related sites and pet forums" info.. Several are listed but not Pet Talk :confused::eek:.

There is also a quite extensive page on Ontario Rescues, so I am guessing the site might be based there, maybe around Toronto.

Happy surfing, Canadian friends!

lvpets2002
01-27-2010, 04:08 PM
:) Hey thats so neat.. What no PT listed.. We will want Karen to read this..