PDA

View Full Version : They aren't mine anymore!

RICHARD
01-26-2010, 11:27 PM
I bought two pairs of the neatest pajama bottoms at Target.

They are thin, soft and warm and I try to have a pair ready when I go to sleep.

I rotate each pair thru the wash - but have to line dry them because I hate to have to dry them "With Like Fabrics". This morning I left a pair in the garage to dry, I have my back up pair in the house.

At least I thought they were in the house.:confused::o;)

I was thinking about putting them on earlier because it's a cool rainy night and I want to be comfortable....

I start to look for them and think about where I took them off...

Nope, not there.......I know I have a damp pair hanging in the garage, but having my OC, ADHD doesn't help..

I look everywhere for them - it's a 15 minute scavenger hunt that ends when I go and look at the chair that Ed has been sleeping on for the last 3.5 hours.

I see the waist band peeking out from under his curled up carcass.

Now, I see where this adage comes from....

cat's pajamas
Definition
cat's pa·ja·mas NOUN
1. somebody or something special: an excellent or special person or thing (dated slang )

Yep, The Edster is special, alright?:confused::rolleyes::o:D

katladyd
01-27-2010, 12:25 AM
Ed has your number every time, doesn't he? He pukes on your paper, hides your pj bottoms, and generally makes life interesting for you. Yep, he's a cat all right!:D

Laura's Babies
01-27-2010, 08:31 AM
LOL! What a boy! (He was warming them up for you Richard!)

Momto4FemaleFelines
01-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Aw, Ed was just keeping them warm for you!

catmandu
01-27-2010, 09:38 AM
What Dad, these are not Cats Pjamas!!:confused:
Everyone had hear this expression, its the Cats Pjamas , and these are mine!!!:D:D
You will have to buy Your Own Dad!:love::love::love:

Husky_mom
01-27-2010, 01:27 PM
you got them insta-hot haha.. and no electricity used ;)

astrid
01-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Aww... how adorable!!! :love:
Little Ed was warming them up for you!!! :rolleyes:
Did you thank him at least?? ;)

aTailOf2Kitties
01-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Ever the fashion king, Ed knows that no outfit is complete without a few cat hairs. He was just pre-loading them for ya.

Havoc and I have a routine. Every morning when I get my shower I close him in the bathroom with me. I set whatever I will be wearing on the back of the tiolet tank and he'll jump up and pre-warm them for me ;) If I don't want him on my clean clothes, then I put whatever shirt I slept in on the closed toilet seat and he lays on that instead.... since I pre-warmed it for him.;)

cassiesmom
01-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Cat's pajamas (noun, plural)
What my jammies become after I've taken them off in the morning, placed them on the foot of the bed (where they stay during the day) and Cassie Cat decides, while I am showering, to use them as the first of her day time napping places (since I've warmed them for her :rolleyes:).