PDA

View Full Version : Please say a small pray for Sebastian - Dental Sch. for Wed.

Anikaca77
01-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Well after finally getting Sebastian's kidney levels back down and his pH is down a bit as well but he still has struvite so he is eating the C/D Hill's Prescription Diet cat food for now and hopefully that will help.

Tomorrow I will take Sebastian to the vets at 8:15 a.m. and I'm going to have them test his blood first before I leave because if his kidney level is high again they won't do surgery on him but they just tested it about a week or so ago so it should be down further I would hope. Anyway I just want to make sure before I leave so if he doesn't have surgery there is no sense in him staying in a cage all day and I'll probably just take him back home and let him get something to eat.

But if not then he'll have his dental which hopefully everything will go smooth.

If I could ask everyone to just say a small pray for him.

Thanks!
Melissa

cassiesmom
01-26-2010, 08:02 PM
I will say a BIG prayer for Sebastian :love: and meowmie!

Hugs,
Elyse

katladyd
01-26-2010, 08:11 PM
I will send a big prayer up for both of you! I hope Sebastian has his dental work done with no problems.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-27-2010, 01:14 AM
I hope that everything will go well tomorrow and that he'll be able to have his dental done. Good luck and lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

Anikaca77
01-27-2010, 08:37 AM
I took Sebastian in this morning at 8:15 a.m. and he cried the whole way there. He doesn't like car rides. I asked them if they could check his blood while I was there but the vet wasn't in just yet and she didn't know if she would have to do a full panel or just the kidneys since he's supposed to go under today.

So we'll see if I hear anything soon or not.

Melissa

Queen of Poop
01-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Sending good thoughts for Sebastian today.:love:

Momto4FemaleFelines
01-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Aw, since Sebastian had to take that car ride, I hope the trip wasn't for naught. Hopefully he'll be well enough to have everything done today and not have to ride in the car again.
I hope nothing but good comes from todays adventures!

catmandu
01-27-2010, 09:42 AM
We are all sending Prayers for Dear Sebastian :love: and we pray that hes all better and back to his old self very soon.
Its so very sad when Our Pet Companions are not well.:(
But great when they are better and up to snuff once more.:love::love:

Anikaca77
01-27-2010, 12:30 PM
I just called the vets about Sebastian and he's ready to go home. Poor guy was crying in the backround.

He only had 1 tooth on the lower jaw that needed to be pulled thank goodness. But the other tooth on the otherside should of come out but it was receding so they couldn't pull it. She said sometimes that happens when cats are older. Right now we are just going to keep an eye on it.

Sebastian's dad will be picking him up after he gets off work at 2:30 p.m. and Sebass should be safe and sound at home by 3:15 ish hopefully.

Thank you all for the prays,
Melissa

Catty1
01-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Awww, must have broken your heart to hear him crying!:love:

After a few days of pain meds and antibiotics, I am sure he will feel like a kitten again. :) Hugs to your baby boy.:love::love:

phesina
01-27-2010, 01:49 PM
Well done, Sebastian! So glad that nasty toofie is out of there now, I bet.

Randi
01-27-2010, 01:58 PM
I hope Sebastion is doing well after having a tooth out. I'm sending lots of good thoughts.

Give him some gentle kisses from me - Fister sends purrrs. :love:

katladyd
01-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Please give the poor baby kissies and loves from me. I hate it when they cry!:love:

Anikaca77
01-28-2010, 08:41 AM
When I got home last night our Sebastian aka Buddy Bud was on the couch and I didn't realize they were going to shave an area on his one paw so they could insert the needle. Poor guy. He was sleepy last night and we fed him his C/D food with some beef broth and he loved that.

We have to keep an eye on his one other tooth but overall I think they look pretty good. He has to be on antibotic for the next 10 days and it smells bad. He'll also need to have his urine checked again in a month and another blood check since his one kidney level was high again.

Thank you all for the prays.

Melissa