PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Princey

irish
01-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Good morning dear Princey. I'm so glad you got rescued from that awful place. Your first owners didn't deserve to have you and I hope you have forgotten all about them. It sounds like you have a great life now though, with special baths and foods so those nasty old allergies don't bother you. And a cat companion too. Life is good for the handsome Princey. Hugs and treats for you today sweet boy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

LHCamry
01-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Princey:

What a handsome fellow you are. I am so happy your family adopted you.
I to have a dog with a skin allergies. She is a yorkie. I have to do a lot of special things for her also but it is worth it. I know your family love you very much. I know you have to be very special for them also.
Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful Life Princey.

A Dog Lover

pomtzu
01-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Woo-hoo!!! - a ShihTzu takes top honors!!!! :D

Hi there cutie-pie. What an adorable little one you are. I hope you don't mind me saying that, since you are a Prince. ;)

How lucky you are to have found such a wonderful home, and that you're doing so much better now that you're out of that other horrible place. Good food, nice baths, a warm and comfy place to live, and best of all - lots of love.

Congratulations on the very special honor bestowed upon you today as DOTD.

We're sending hugs and belly rubs from me and the pups here in Delaware. :love:

tatsxxx11
01-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Princey!:) Oh, what a beautiful boy you are, Princey! I can't imagine an angel such as you being surrendered, and to a kill shelter no less.:( Thank goodness you got sprung and found your way to a loving, caring home; a family willing to make a lifetime commitment! And not just any home, but the happiest, most loving home a pup could ever hope for!:cool: It's clear you and your human found the perfect, most heavenly match in one another! Don't ya just love happy endings???:D We at Pet Talk sure do, and that's why we're so excited to crown you precious Princey, our extra special and most deserving honoree!:) I hope you're in the midst of a wonderful, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you precious Princey! Long and happy life to you, sweet boy!:love::love::love:

lizbud
01-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi Princey,

I wonder if the first family would give away a child, if it had allergies?
Well, enough about them, I am so glad your real family found you.:love:
I can just imagine you & your pal Frosty make a great team and make
your family very happy.:)Congratulations on being our special, a very
handsome DOG OF THE DAY. Sending our lots of cyber hugs & kisses
just for you sweet boy.:)

Smarties
01-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Dear Princey,

Hellow... your cute, i :love: all cats, dogs, and fish. ur a qtpie