PDA

View Full Version : And still the murder goes on !!!!

wombat2u2004
01-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Man who beheaded kitten jailed
14:30 AEST Mon Jan 25

A man who tore the head off a kitten in front of his family after a drinking binge has been jailed in New Zealand.

The attack occurred when David Hamuera Snook attended his former partner's house and they begun to fight, according to the New Zealand Herald.

In front of his partner and her children, Snook sat at the dining table with kitten and laughed as he twisted its head off.

Its headless body then ran across the room.

In jailing Snook for two year and four months, the judge said the killing was" callous, brutal and cruel. "

"The kitten had one life and you took it", Judge McAuslan said.

The lawyer for Snook said the kitten's death was a "turning point" for his client.

He said Snook was an intelligent man who had difficulties with alcohol.

As part of his punishment Judge McAuslan banned Snook from exercising or owning a pet for five years.

Laura's Babies
01-25-2010, 09:02 AM
He said Snook was an intelligent man who had difficulties with alcohol.

Yea, RIGHT! :rolleyes:

Tramatized those kids for life and killed a innocent kitten!

moosmom
01-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Excuse me, but I've had a problem with alcohol and I NEVER did anything like that!!:mad::mad: That makes me sick.:mad:

lvpets2002
01-25-2010, 09:37 AM
:( Thank you Donna & I so am with you.. Why do people always want to give themselves excussess with alcohol & ect.. :mad:Hang the SOB by his Ying Yangers upside down.. I am serious This Just Makes Me So Sick..:mad:

RIP Wittle Baby & God Speed to the Bridge..:love:
Excuse me, but I've had a problem with alcohol and I NEVER did anything like that!!:mad::mad: That makes me sick.:mad:

Catty1
01-25-2010, 10:20 AM
It depends on how far along the alcoholism is...some people do a total Jekyll-and-Hyde thing and become total monsters. I have an Al-Anon tape where the woman describes how her insanely drunk husband shot the family dog in front of the kids.

It being an illness is NO excuse - he is accountable for not getting help which is widely and freely available.

I hope he feels tormented. And hope he truly turns a corner.

RIP poor little kitten.

wombat2u2004
01-25-2010, 02:36 PM
In the 1960's in my home town when I was about 15 years old, we had a family who lived about 3 or 4 farms away from us. The husband of that family was a real drunk, and had a real bad temper when he was drinking.
One day he had an argument with his wife, and stormed out. Returned later and killed all of his childrens pets. When he walked back to his house, his wife emerged with a double barrell 12 gauge shotgun, and told him to go and never return. He said to her "You wouldn't be game enough to use that gun on me", and took a few steps toward her before she blew his head off.
Thing is, the whole town knew what he was like, including the police and the judge to....when she went to court she was released. I can't remember now on what grounds she got off ......but I remember that the whole town stuck up for her.
Wom

lvpets2002
01-25-2010, 04:15 PM
:) Yup Wom I am with you & the whole town.. I would have blew his head off too.. And yes I would have Praised this women with Bravery..

wombat2u2004
01-27-2010, 06:23 AM
:) Yup Wom I am with you & the whole town.. I would have blew his head off too.. And yes I would have Praised this women with Bravery..

I heard that she lived happily ever after with her kids. :)

lvpets2002
01-27-2010, 09:38 AM
:) I will bet she did.. There was a case like that in my home town too.. In fact it was my senior yr in high school.. One of my friends married this guy at a early age & he would beat & beat & beat her to near death.. Well she had enough & blew his head off one night & stated she thought it was a burgular.. We all knew better & however the cops just turned their backs & basicly praised her.. EveryBody in the whole town knew him & hated him.. Well she took her kids & moved on & lived happy ever after..
I heard that she lived happily ever after with her kids. :)

Catty1
01-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Slightly OT...but reminds me of the guy that killed Jeffrey Dahmer in prison. Seems to me he got hardly a slap on the wrist. YUP!;) 'Thanks for doing us all a favour, bud.'

wombat2u2004
01-27-2010, 11:16 AM
Yep, I guess it's true justice.

king2005
01-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Yep, I guess it's true justice.

Sometimes a wrong makes a right.. or however the saying goes lol

wombat2u2004
01-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Sometimes a wrong makes a right.. or however the saying goes lol

That is so true, and especially in this case.