PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh!!! :(:(

Demi Is A Digimon
01-24-2010, 04:58 PM
So, I logged onto Facebook, and see that some of my friends have joined a group about jailing someone for doing this to a cat.
I click on it and join the group without seeing the video.
I clicked on the link to the video...and I wish I never did!! :(:(

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=7110823248011043063&hl=nl#

It's completely sick and vial, how can people be so cruel?!
I stared at the screen in shock, and when you heard the cat crying out for help I started to cry.
And what really gets me is how the guy at the end has the nerve to laugh!!

Some people are so sick!:mad:

Warning: This is not a video for the faint hearted and is extremely graphic!

Catty1
01-24-2010, 06:26 PM
I hope he IS jailed! GRRRR

Catty1
01-24-2010, 06:27 PM
You might want to ask Karen to post this in the Dog House.

I am not going to look at the video...but I think I know the FB group you are talking about. I hope the guy gets his in jail!:mad:

Grace
01-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Since it seems that the video is horrific, I wonder why you posted the link?

aTailOf2Kitties
01-24-2010, 08:00 PM
there's an extra-special place in Hell for that guy :mad:
Demi, could PLEASE put supersized warning in the original post that the video is extremely graphic?

Nomilynn
01-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Perhaps we don't need to view the video at all. Posting the link to it only gives it more hits. Why give the video any publicity at all?

I don't want to see the video, so I won't be clicking the link.

If there is a news story or humane society, etc. linking to how we can help make a difference, I will click that link.

Laura's Babies
01-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Can that post be reported to FB? I didn't look at it either.. if it is uploaded to a hosting sight, report it to that sight as offensive.

wombat2u2004
01-24-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm glad you posted that link Demi, it makes us all wake up to ourselves about how bloody cruel some people can be. And gives us yet further resolve to act positively on those who enforce laws against such bastards.
Wom

blue
01-25-2010, 12:05 AM
That link should have a larger warning.

There isnt much that bothers me anymore but the people who made that video should be praying that they never meet me face to face, and I hope all of you will help me with my legal defense if I ever do meet them face to face.

Laura's Babies
01-25-2010, 08:59 AM
I didn't watch it Blue but you can count me in! (Get in a few for me while you are working them over!)

moosmom
01-25-2010, 09:09 AM
I refuse to watch it. There is SOOOO much cruelty going on in this world. I don't need to watch it. I get a lump in my throat just thinking about what could possibly be in it.

Catherinedana
01-25-2010, 09:24 AM
I really didn't need to see that. . .

I clicked it off as soon as I realized what was going on. I understand that there is insanity out there, but I literally am sick to my stomach right now and sitting here trying not to throw up my breakfast.

This is why I have made the commitment to my own babies to love and care for them forever.

I don't understand this at all - it is devistating to think that there are beings out there in the world like this.

Demi Is A Digimon
01-25-2010, 10:48 AM
I've changed it to 'extremely graphic'

I'm sorry if it caused any offence!