PDA

View Full Version : Cat saves family from fire!

RICHARD
01-23-2010, 12:17 PM
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7009824937

I love these stories.....

But,

I was watching some comedian talking about stories like these.

He commented about animals, especially cats, that run around the house and wake up the owners. Saving everyone from the fire.....

His slant on it?

If the cat had thumbs and was able to open doors with those thumbs, do you think it would hang around to wake everyone up?

I laughed so hard and I think that I will always remember that joke.

Now, if the cat could talk?

"Man, I smelled smoke got and the he!! outta there..Hoomans? No, they are still in there....I didn't bother to wake them up......the smoke was already at bed level when I noticed."

catmandu
01-23-2010, 04:24 PM
I think that I would have My Cats save me, I would like them love and appreciate me enough that they would save me.
I hope anyways:love::love::love:

katladyd
01-23-2010, 05:29 PM
One of my cats would wake us up with his screaming, the other would try to slip out quickly. Would they try to save me, really? Who knows. Ihope to never find out, either.:D

RICHARD
01-23-2010, 06:47 PM
One of my cats would wake us up with his screaming, the other would try to slip out quickly. Would they try to save me, really? Who knows. Ihope to never find out, either.:D

Have you seen the videos of the cats that jump up and open doors?:eek:;)

katladyd
01-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Have you seen the videos of the cats that jump up and open doors?:eek:;)

Yeah, but they weren't none of mine. Heck, mine won't get off the darn sofa to open a can of food. Jumping up and opening doors, sheesh!:rolleyes:

RICHARD
01-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah, but they weren't none of mine. Heck, mine won't get off the darn sofa to open a can of food. Jumping up and opening doors, sheesh!:rolleyes:

Oh, I can see WHO is the boss in you home...;)

No wonder the cats run away as soon as the firefighters open the door.

They don't want to get charged with murder?:(:rolleyes::confused:

catmandu
01-25-2010, 02:02 PM
I tend to think that if any Found Cat would bea Hero , it would be Tubster Panther!!:D:D
After all Hid Dad Tubby 2 went out and brought us home Our Pouncierge when she was hiding under a neighbors Porch.
I hope heroism runs in the Tubby Family!!!:love::love::love: