PDA

View Full Version : Yet another shipping help needed..

Husky_mom
01-21-2010, 11:51 AM
I´m in need of puppy pads.. (arm & hammer 75ct).. found soem in Target and Amazon.. but neither will ship over to me... so I´m asking you if any could do me the favor in getting me some while doing errands and ship em over... I´ll pay for them as well as shipping.. I can do so by paypal..

the thing is I´m logging in through a hotspot and not sure until when I´ll be able to keep doing it.. hehe.. I hope mine gets settled soon..

anyway.. I sent Karen a PM with further details in case anyone can give me a hand.. (here, new place, no one sells them :rolleyes:)

thank you all for reading

lvpets2002
01-21-2010, 12:53 PM
:) Hey I owe you a gift infact.. I think I can get them at Walmart thow.. I will look this weekend ok.. Now confirm are you at the New Address?? Remember the one you just gave me right??

Husky_mom
01-22-2010, 06:17 PM
you don´t owe me nothing.. but I´d glady pay you for this favor.. seriously... Karen also offered help and I could well use a two pack ;)

and my address is yet another than the last I gave you.. Karen has the newest one.. I PM´d it to her..;)

thanks in advance

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/178-0073474-7681959?asin=B0026S4ZUK&AFID=shopzilla_df&LNM=|B0026S4ZUK&CPNG=&ref=tgt_adv_XSB10001

Karen
01-22-2010, 06:22 PM
I POM'd you - they are available at my local Target, just let me know how many you want, I can pick them up and ship them to you. I'll let you know the postage, etc., so you can reimburse me, no problem!