PDA

View Full Version : Get out here!

RICHARD
01-20-2010, 11:02 PM
The last -ew days have been very rainy, cold and plain poopy for my little -rens.

The weather has been nasty but, li-e must go on! I went out this morning and called to my harem and no one came to the door to be -ed.

This a-ternoon?

I heard a mewling that I could not pin down.

It was the 5 o'clock -eeding clan.

My heart broke because I saw that the most vocal of my little admiration society had braved the weather to come to the back door to POLITELY remind me that the were hungry, come heck or high water!

I got my shoes on and did my duty. They were -ed and taken care o-.

Later on they were given a special treat. I went out to pick up my laundry and noticed they were still around. I put out another two bowls of kibble, as a treat and as penance for not putting out any -ood in the morning.

I have to say that I am -alling in love with a kitteh that was a total turd to me be-ore.

We have come to an agreement that we are going to be -riends, come hecl or high water?

Momto4FemaleFelines
01-21-2010, 07:27 AM
Being out in the rain has got to be one of the worst things for anyone or any thing. I know I hate it when we get rained on at a ball game. I bet the kitties are better than we think at finding dry spots to ride out the rain, though.
I'm sure your little friends were happy to have some extra bowls of food. You're a good guy for making sure they had their food!

catmandu
01-21-2010, 07:54 AM
I have the same experience Richard , I look out and theres not a Porch Cat
in sight, but I hear rustling in the leaves and know that as soon as I leave the food My Outside Friends will be there gobbling like crazy!!!
:love::love::love:
And I certainly agree with Momto4FemaleFelines that they hate rain worse than cold as the rain in damp weather is more uncomfortable and sadly more dangerous than cold alone :(:(:(

Laura's Babies
01-21-2010, 08:50 AM
Have you thought about building them a shelter where they can get out of the weather? I have thought about putting a cat door in my shed door for the strays around here so they can have a safe dry place to go.

RICHARD
01-21-2010, 08:59 AM
Have you thought about building them a shelter where they can get out of the weather? I have thought about putting a cat door in my shed door for the strays around here so they can have a safe dry place to go.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=155332&highlight=cat-lifornia

:D
done!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Richard did you suddenly take a dislike to the letter f? just noticed it is missing from your post. Did Eddie eat it off your keyboard? :D

Glad you got your little moochers some grub!!! :love:

RICHARD
01-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Did Eddie eat it off your keyboard? :D

Glad you got your little moochers some grub!!! :love:

LOL, Don't blame the typing on the Edster! :D

I le-t a bag of grub on the porch and someone shredded the bag.

;):eek:

Scooter's Mom
01-21-2010, 02:23 PM
I was wondering about the letter f too! (still curious)

I'm glad you're feeding these little ones. They are quick to learn a routine aren't they?

RICHARD
01-21-2010, 07:55 PM
I was wondering about the letter f too! (still curious)
I'm glad you're feeding these little ones. They are quick to learn a routine aren't they?

there's a beer commercial running at the moment that has a couple sitting, in a bar. The woman says to the man, "I love you!". She waits -or him to answer and he can't get himsel- to say LOVE- He stutters and chokes on the word. That is until the barmaid passes and asks him i- he would like another beer! He says, "I'd LOVE ONE!"....

It's kinda like that?:D

Routine? I should say so! And I hear about should I forget!:D