PDA

View Full Version : To lvpets2002's Bogart!

cassiesmom
01-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Dear handsome Bogart ---

Did you, meowmom and fursibs watch the Golden Globe awards last night? There were some pretty famous actors there, but I think none as dignified as your namesake. I was watching them, thinking of Bacall and Bogie and of course, thinking of you! *kiss* Hope you and all your family are well, sweety!

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/003-5.jpg

catmandu
01-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Awww! I am showing My Found Cats that photo of Mr Bogart:love::cool::):love: hugging his AWA Big Mice , and I will email this to Dale of the Animal Welfare so she can pass it on.:cool::cool::cool:
We are so happy that Mr Bogart likes our Presents!!:love::love::love:

katladyd
01-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Here's lookin' at you, Bogart the Brave!!!:love:

phesina
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM
He should win his own Golden Globe for kitty-sweetness!

Mr. Bogart, you are utterly adorable. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-18-2010, 07:49 PM
I just love that picture of him!!! Pure kitty bliss!!! :love::love:

lvpets2002
01-19-2010, 12:44 PM
:love: WoW Many Thanks from Bogart for such Nice Support & Compliments.. Yes meowmom calls me Bogie all the time.. I am doing great.. I just wish meowmom could stop kissing me so much.. But I do Love the attention..

Yes I was taking a fluff bath here getting ready for the ladies..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/bogart001-3.jpg

And now I am on the King seat just waiting for them to hand me the Award..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/bogart002-3.jpg

phesina
01-19-2010, 01:47 PM
Oh, just look at that GORGEOUS fluffy tum-tum! Rub-a-dub-dub!

cassiesmom
01-19-2010, 06:59 PM
I am doing great.. I just wish meowmom could stop kissing me so much.. But I do Love the attention..

Mr. Bogart, if ever your wish should happen to come true, I will promptly get on a plane to Texas and go like this to you: kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss! You are so fluffy and precious!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2010, 07:11 PM
When they hand you the award, be prepared for more kissies!!!

You can't look that adorable and not expect us mere humans to not kiss you!!! :love::love:

lvpets2002
01-20-2010, 11:15 AM
:love: Oh yes I say I dont like the kissess but I Love Them really.. Meowmom has this thing of playing with my belly when I budda sit & she goo talks to me.. Thats ok I just try to lick her to death..:D
When they hand you the award, be prepared for more kissies!!!

You can't look that adorable and not expect us mere humans to not kiss you!!! :love::love:

katladyd
01-20-2010, 12:22 PM
You deserve every single one of those kissies, and more! What a cutie you are!:love:

astrid
01-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Oh dear Bogart!! You look absolutely adorable!!! :love:
I would also kiss you non-stop if you were with me... you're so gorgeous!! no one is to blame!! ;)

cassiesmom
05-03-2010, 09:41 PM
lvpets2002, do you have any recent pictures of Mr. Bogart? His story is one of my all-time favorites! Such a cutie he is!

I agree whole-heartedly! Picture/s of handsome Mr. Bogart welcome any time! :love:

lvpets2002
05-04-2010, 09:18 AM
I agree whole-heartedly! Picture/s of handsome Mr. Bogart welcome any time! :love:

:love: Yes thank you all for wanting to see me again.. Here is a Cutie Pic of me in the kitty basket..

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/002-5.jpg

catmandu
05-04-2010, 09:28 AM
And theres a rumor that theres a parcel coming addressed to Mr Bogart of Texas!!
But we know that Mr Bogart will share, hes sucha Good Cat!!:love::love:

lvpets2002
05-04-2010, 12:03 PM
:eek: Oh WoW we will be waiting.. For sure will have to go shopping for you all too.. I will tell Bogart to be on the Postman Patrol.. many thanks
And theres a rumor that theres a parcel coming addressed to Mr Bogart of Texas!!
But we know that Mr Bogart will share, hes sucha Good Cat!!:love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-04-2010, 12:30 PM
AW, so good to see that sweet boy again!!! Please, give Sir Bogart lots of kisses from me and my gang!!! :love::love::love:

cassiesmom
05-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Dear Mr. Bogart! It's just a couple of weeks until the Tony Awards and I wonder if you will be watching them with meowmom? Your namesake performed in several Broadway plays during the 1920s and 30s :)

I would love to give you an honorary Tony award for accomplishments in preciousness and terrific good kitty guy looks! MMWAH!!!

cassiesmom
08-31-2010, 01:40 PM
Hi, Mr. Bogart, most handsome September calendar kitty along with Bob, Chester and Moose!

How are you? I understand you have some new little kitty-siblings at your house ... do you like them? Has meowmom stopped giving you a zillion kisses yet? Here are some from me... kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, KISS! Mmwah! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-31-2010, 02:54 PM
I've already flipped my calendar to September and am smiling at the sweeties right now. :love: Kissies from me too Bogart. :love: I hope the 3 new babies don't drive you crazy!!! :love:

cassiesmom
12-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Hello, handsome Mr. Bogart! I've been t hinking of you! How are you, sweet fluffy guy?

lvpets2002
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
:love: Thanks so much for such Loving Concerns & Thoughts.. Yes I am doing fine.. Meowmom has had me on a small diet & yes I lost some pounds.. Thanks goodness I am off of the diet now & getting yum yum treats again.. Huggss to All..

Hello, handsome Mr. Bogart! I've been t hinking of you! How are you, sweet fluffy guy?

sana
12-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Pure Kitty sweetness! What a lovely fluff ball!!:D:love::love: Loads of huggies and kissies!! Please parcel him to me in his kitty basket for at least 1 week!!!:):):D:D:love::love:

cassiesmom
01-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Hey there, sweet fluffy kitty Bogart... the 2011 Golden Globe awards are coming up in just a couple of weeks and I'll bet you and meowmom will watch them! Did you have a happy New Year? Please have meowmom give you a huge hug from me!

:love:,
your admiring fan
Elyse

kaycountrygal
01-06-2011, 06:03 PM
No, I missed award show last night... forgot it was on. I didnt miss your cat pics though... sure is cute & lovable. Kay

lvpets2002
01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
:love: Well that explains why Bogart has been bathing his self so much lately.. He is going to get all of the ladies to huggss him.. Yes he & we all had a great new years.. All the babies got special yum yum treats.. For sure lots of Huggss & Whisker Kissess..

Hey there, sweet fluffy kitty Bogart... the 2011 Golden Globe awards are coming up in just a couple of weeks and I'll bet you and meowmom will watch them! Did you have a happy New Year? Please have meowmom give you a huge hug from me!

:love:,
your admiring fan
Elyse

lvpets2002
01-07-2011, 12:11 PM
:love: Bogart sends Huggss to you for the Very Nice Compliments.. See Bogart is very special since he is Blind.. He was born without any eyeballs.. His eyelids were born shut.. I adopted him from a shelter that was to put him down due to his aggresiveness to people.. He is a Love Bug now due to we understand each other & he has his own space zone..

No, I missed award show last night... forgot it was on. I didnt miss your cat pics though... sure is cute & lovable. Kay

katladyd
01-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Bogart is quite a cat! We would love to see more pics of the lovable, cuddly, fluffball (hint, hint). Bogart IS loved by the ladies on this site!:love:

cassiesmom
02-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Hello again, most handsome Mr. Bogart! The Academy Awards are coming up this weekend and I am thinking of you! How are you?

Could you please have meowmom give you one (or many more) of these from me: *kiss*

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

lvpets2002
02-28-2011, 11:08 AM
:) Well Bogart aka Bogie Man says Many Thanks for the Loving Thoughts.. He is such a bigg hamm boy now.. Boy Howdy he has his meowmom trained of when he gets treats & his play time.. He is so so Loving.. I know we need to do new pics for sure.. :love:

Hello again, most handsome Mr. Bogart! The Academy Awards are coming up this weekend and I am thinking of you! How are you?

Could you please have meowmom give you one (or many more) of these from me: *kiss*

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

rg_girlca
02-28-2011, 11:31 AM
I am so glad that this thread was brought back up because I missed it the first time. How adorable your Bogart is. I also didn't know the story on why he was blind. It reminds of Magoo's story on how aggressive he was at the beginning also and turned into a real lovebug.
Thank you for opening up your heart to this precious boy and I would love to see new pictures of the Bogie Man.

Also add lots of kisses from me. :D

cassiesmom
06-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Dear Mr. Bogart,

The Tony Awards AND the Mavericks game were on television on Sunday and I was thinking of you! How are you?

Could you please have meowmom give you more of these from me: *kiss*

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

lvpets2002
06-15-2011, 12:22 PM
:) Awee Many Thanks for Thinking of Me.. Huggss & Whisker Kissess to All from Me = Mr. Bogart.. I am doing very good & yes meowmom is always hugging or smothering me with cuddles & kissess.. Sometimes I have to sweak a meow at mom so she knows thats enough.. Yes I was right there with meowmom saying WooHoo Go Go Mavericks.. Way to go Dirk & the Team.. We Loves Our Mavericks..

Dear Mr. Bogart,

The Tony Awards AND the Mavericks game were on television on Sunday and I was thinking of you! How are you?

Could you please have meowmom give you more of these from me: *kiss*

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

Randi
06-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Aww Bogart, you look so content there cuddling your mouse, and I know it must be difficult for your meowmie not to smother you with kisses all the time. What a sweetie you are!

I didn't know your story either, but you remind me of Magoo, who also found a loving home. I'm so glad your mom picked you from that shelter, so you can live a spoiled life, like you deserve. :)

Lots of purrs, kisses and tummy rubs from Fister and me. :love: :love:

phesina
06-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Dear Bogie, more kissies and head-bumpies are coming to you from us!

The Tony winners and the Mavericks all have YOU to thank!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

lvpets2002
06-15-2011, 03:55 PM
:love: Many Thanks for the Heart Warming Compliments & Concerns..

;) Yup meowmom came home today at lunch & said WooHoo I found just the outfits we need of the Mavericks Championship Parade.. :rolleyes: We babies just cant wait to see what arrives by mail that she is to dress up in & or try to dress us all up in.. I know we are all Maverick Fans == Butttt Help with Outfits.. :p

Dear Bogie, more kissies and head-bumpies are coming to you from us!

The Tony winners and the Mavericks all have YOU to thank!!!!!

:love::love: