PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Teal!!!

chocolatepuppy
01-18-2010, 11:49 AM
You're so beautiful Teal!!!:love: I've always loved Collies.It sounds like you're very special to your human. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human!:D

*LabLoverKEB*
01-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Good morning, pretty girl! I love your pretty smile, and what a gorgeous Collie coat you have!:)
When I first checked the DOTD today, this one thing made me smile: Your name, Teal. Teal was my very first childhood dog, my dad had Teal before he even met my mom. She was my dad's hunting dog, a yellow Labrador. Teal was the reason of my great love for animals, especially dogs.:love:

Congratulations, pretty girl on being DOTD!:)

tatsxxx11
01-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Teal!:) It's an honor to make your acquaintance, beautiful Collie girl! My heart melted when I opened up your thumbnail photo and that sweet, loving face came into view! Then when I saw your service dog halter, the deal was sealed!:love: What a noble, selfless cause you've devoted your life to; how blessed your person is to have a loyal and loving best friend, devoted companion and protector in you, her soul mate for life! You truly are an angel in fur Teal, and so deserving of being honored as our hero Dog of the Day!:love: I hope that you person is doing well, and that you and she, your fursibs Thunder, Nicholas and Sassy are all enjoying a very happy, love filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Teal, with heartfelt wishes that you and your proud person may know many, many more years of shared unconditional love and best friendship!!!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
01-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Gorgeous Teal, happy Dog of the Day to you! I agree with what everyone else already said - I too love collies and it is a pleasure and privilege for me to make your acquaintance today! Please have your person give you a great big hug of celebration today and hugs to your siblings too! Happy Dog of the Day!

Momo
01-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Wow - you are one wonderful, lovely girl! Enjoy your DOTD status, Teal! :)

susanswatlin518
01-18-2010, 08:06 PM
YOU ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL! TEAL IS A FAVORITE COLOR OF MINE-AND YOU WEAR IT WELL! IT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARE A SERVICE DOG-I AM AN UPSTATE NEW YORK CAT LADY-AND I KNOW THERE WERE ACTUALLY RESCUE CATS AROUND GROUND ZERO ODTER 9/11. I KNOW DOGS HAVE WORKED IN THOSE SITUATIONS FOR MANY YEARS AND WITH THE POLICE. WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A COMPANION DOG-THAT IS VERY SPECIAL BECAUSE OF THE BOND OF LOVE AND TRUST. YOU REMIND ME OF LASSIE-A VERY SWEET BREED. CONGRATS ON BEING THE DOG OF THE DAY! LOVE AND BLESSINGS :love::love::love::love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518