PDA

View Full Version : Evil Black Cat Attacks Pit Bull!!!

apbtmom76
01-18-2010, 10:03 AM
hahahah, so on Sat. I caught my cat, Highway, and Phoenix playing it was sunny enough out that I caught it on video. I promise Phoenix is NOT hurting Highway, the cat actaully started it the first time before I got the camera ready.

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab168/kaos76420/th_Dogs001.jpg (http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab168/kaos76420/?action=view&current=Dogs001.flv)
http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab168/kaos76420/th_Dogs002.jpg (http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab168/kaos76420/?action=view&current=Dogs002.flv)

ENJOY!!!!

Lori Jordan
01-18-2010, 10:12 AM
Very Cute,I have the same going on in my house Jinxy(cat) with start bothering Lacy and Lacy will then chase and roll around with her,But when Jinxy gets tired she runs to me like "Save Me" and it was her that started it in the first place...Gotta Love them!

apbtmom76
01-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Very Cute,I have the same going on in my house Jinxy(cat) with start bothering Lacy and Lacy will then chase and roll around with her,But when Jinxy gets tired she runs to me like "Save Me" and it was her that started it in the first place...Gotta Love them!

lol Lori, hahah nah the dogs are the ones that run away, Highway is always victorious, lol Thanks for looking :D

catmandu
01-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Thats a great Video , and proof positive that Pit Bulls are not mean by nature! Its the way the Pit Bulls are trained that makes them agressive :(
But this Pup wont be like that and will have years and years of fun and laughter with his Cat Friends!!!:love::love::love:

apbtmom76
01-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Thats a great Video , and proof positive that Pit Bulls are not mean by nature! Its the way the Pit Bulls are trained that makes them agressive :(
But this Pup wont be like that and will have years and years of fun and laughter with his Cat Friends!!!:love::love::love:

Thanks catmandu, and you are right APBT's were never meant to be Human agressive or be mean by nautre, but they were bred, not trained to be DA, which can be taken to any small animal and cats, And Phoenix and the other two have been raised with cats in the house, if they are outside is a different story, but if they are int he house, they are cool, lol. Now the squirrells are a different subject all together, lmaoooo. Thank you so much :D

cassiesmom
01-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Aargh, I can't get the video to play. the problem is in my computer. I'll try on a different one tomorrow. Meanwhile - hi, Phoenix and Highway!

momcat
01-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Great video! It was great to see Highway and Phoenix playing together so nicely. Clearly there was no aggression, they were just having some fun together.

Petey, the dog from the old Little Rascals was a pit bull. He was one gentle pup and cute as they come. Obviously Phoenix is too.

Could I ask you to give Highway some scritchies and lovies from me? And tons of "good dog" pets to Phoenix too?

apbtmom76
01-19-2010, 09:08 AM
Aargh, I can't get the video to play. the problem is in my computer. I'll try on a different one tomorrow. Meanwhile - hi, Phoenix and Highway!

Phoenix and Highway both say, "HI Cassiesmom" :D

Great video! It was great to see Highway and Phoenix playing together so nicely. Clearly there was no aggression, they were just having some fun together.

Petey, the dog from the old Little Rascals was a pit bull. He was one gentle pup and cute as they come. Obviously Phoenix is too.

Could I ask you to give Highway some scritchies and lovies from me? And tons of "good dog" pets to Phoenix too?

Thanks momcat, and there is no aggression, I truely think Highway thinks he's a 12lb pit bull, lmaooo. It just looks like he's hurting him, didin't want anyone to think it was roughness, ;)
I heart Petey, true ambassador for the breed :D Phoenix is blushing he says thank you :D
And of course I will give them both your forms of love, I know they will appreciate the love from you :D Thanks for looking :D

cassiesmom
01-19-2010, 07:25 PM
I got it to work! Phoenix and Highway, you two are so funny and cute! More hugs and scritchies to you from me!