PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye my dear

mina'smomma
01-17-2010, 09:19 PM
For those who remember I had to rehome Mina a little over a year ago. Well I was just informed by the person who took her that she died about six months ago. My little dear is now at Rainbow Bridge. I hope she is chasing lots of mice and playing with her favorite toys.

Catty1
01-17-2010, 09:52 PM
oh NO - she must have been young!

I am so sorry...my condolences to you, and I know she is playing happy and free at the Bridge.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-17-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Did her new owner let you know what happened? RIP sweet Mina.:(

Catty1
01-17-2010, 11:28 PM
The new owner was her brother, if I recall right. Apparently they both perked up when they met. He must be heartbroken.

Karen
01-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Rest in peace, Mina dear.

moosmom
01-18-2010, 06:23 AM
:love:RIP sweet Mina.

Medusa
01-18-2010, 07:34 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Mina. May she RIP. No matter how long they're w/us, it's never long enough.

Freedom
01-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Yes, I do remember your Mina. RIP dear gal. Hugs to you.

phesina
01-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Rest in peace, dearest Mina. You are very much loved by many.

kb2yjx
01-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Sleep softly, dear Mina....

mina'smomma
01-22-2010, 10:25 PM
My brother and I fought after he took her home. He refused to talk to me for over a year and then out the blue he shows up and tells me she died a few weeks after he quit talking to me. I tried to go see her after our arguement but he wouldn't answer the door. I'm upset that he didn't take care of her like he promised and then waited so long before telling me what happened.

Catty1
01-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Oh, no - if anything could make it worse, that did. :(

Was she an older cat? Ill?

I hope you and your brother can mend fences a bit. I'm so sorry you didn't get to see Mina again.:(:love::love:

mina'smomma
01-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Oh, no - if anything could make it worse, that did. :(

Was she an older cat? Ill?

I hope you and your brother can mend fences a bit. I'm so sorry you didn't get to see Mina again.:(:love::love:

No she wasn't that old. I had just taken her to the vet to make sure she was alright before I gave him to her. Doc said she was just fine and healthy. I don't think that is a fence that will ever be mended and it will be on his end because he is now back to refusing to even talk or see me.

Kirsten
01-24-2010, 01:39 PM
I'm very sorry!! :( I remember Mina, and this is indeed a sad ending to her story. :(

So sad that you couldn't see her, and that your brother is telling you so little!

R.I.P. little Mina! Please know that your Momma loved you!

Kirsten

catmandu
01-28-2010, 09:58 AM
Poor Little Mina now an Awesome Angel now and helps the Awesome Angels Army find just the Right Beaches to go to.
They have to be right with the ricght sands, water and snack stands!
But Minas a good Searcher and everyones so pleased with her.
And Mian will be there under an Umbrella with snacks and cool drinks to greet and love you once more Furrever.
One Fine Day.:love: