PDA

View Full Version : What kind of cat is this?

RICHARD
01-17-2010, 02:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDTOUH70CBU

The kind that loves fruit?:D

Check out some of the other 'watermelon' videos listed?:D

catmandu
01-17-2010, 03:31 PM
Hmm!
Maybe I am missing a bet by not bringing home some melons for My Found Cats!:love:
I wonder if Scrappy Two would like watermelon as much as her vegetarian look alike:confused:

moosmom
01-17-2010, 03:55 PM
My cats LOVE melon, especially watermelon. I don't know what it is but they just smell it and go nuts!!

mrspunkysmom
01-17-2010, 04:23 PM
my mom had an orangie that liked cantaloupe and aparaus, although not together.

If you had cantoloupe for breakfast, you had to prepare a bowl for him or he would be in your face while you ate.

aTailOf2Kitties
01-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Montego would lick the juice off of a watermelon but wouldn't eat it.

krazyaboutkatz
01-17-2010, 05:22 PM
One time when I was cutting some watermelon, Sky was begging me to give him some so I did. He actually ate it.:) My parents last cat loved bananas, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon. If my mom tried to peel a banana and their cat was in another room, she would hear it and come running so she could have some.:)

Laura's Babies
01-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Watermelon season is over here but I will try to remember this next season and bring one home! I wouldn't ever buy one before because I didn't have anyone to help me eat it... With 4 cats in the house, I'll have plenty of help!

catmandu
01-18-2010, 09:58 AM
The Foound Cats might lick the rind, but I have had watermelon out and they ahve never touched it.
Corns their favorite veggie, especially My Gray Meezer BJ!!
I miss him very much, he was a great Cat!!!:(:(:(

lvpets2002
01-18-2010, 10:03 AM
:love: Awee how so Sweet & Cute.. A Melon Baby.. I need to buy a watermelon this summer & see if my babies like it..

Don Juan's mom
01-18-2010, 04:22 PM
My grandmother's cat C.B. (for Clara Bow), who went to the Bridge more than 30 years ago, loved to lick cantaloupe rind. Grandmother one time gave her a tiny piece of cantaloupe, jus to see what she would do with it. She found it a few hours later, with every drop of juice sucked out of it.