PDA

View Full Version : Rescue a dog today

DogShow
01-14-2010, 03:22 PM
TV Production Company seeks families wanting to adopt a rescued dog.

Adoptable dogs and puppies of all shapes, sizes and breeds were saved from death’s door, and looking for loving homes.

For more information e-mail –
[email protected]

Please include brief information about yourself, what kind of dog you are looking for, and why you want to adopt. Also include a photo of yourself and/or your family. Help save a dog's life today!

Karen
01-14-2010, 05:38 PM
I exchanged emails with this person before approving this post. I don;t know a whole lot more, but want to say it seems legitimate. I know many of you are always looking for ways to help dogs, or might know someone who needs a dog, so might be interested.

I can tell you the show is centered around the Northeast, NY and NJ as well as some New England states.

Please feel free to post questions, or email her, okay?

monlau00
01-30-2010, 03:21 PM
I love animals, I love them so much that I am a vegan! If you love animals you wont eat them or buy anything that is tested on animals cause any product you buy that is tested on animals have the potential of being tested on dog or cats that you love!
But that is not my point I want to adopt a dog, my husband is allergic to dogs, we have two dogs that one we bought and the other one was a gift. When I contacted hypoallergenic rescue dog places they make it so difficult to adopt. I understand that you dont want to give a dog to an animal abuser, but we live in a big property with lots of acres for a dog to run, and just because we dont have a fenced yard we cant adopt!!!!!
The same way with parrots we have two and we want to adopt a parrot in need BUT they require you to travel a 100 miles and take a week training plus some one will be coming to your house and aprve it. Let me tell you my parrots have a great home, they have a good life and It is so difficult to adopt that you rather buy one . IT IS VERY SADDDDDDD!

Lady's Human
01-31-2010, 08:13 AM
For starters, there is no such thing as a hypoallergenic dog.

All dogs leave dander wherever they go.

I can understand the requirement for a fenced in yard, however if they came out to the property and saw there was no danger maybe they would reconsider.

Given the number of parrots and other birds I've seen go from owner to owner on Craigslist, I can understand the reluctance of an organization to adopt out a long lived bird without training and a clear understanding of what the owner is getting into.

DogShow
02-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Anyone interested in adopting one of our dogs just needs to email [email protected] with information about themselves, why they want to adopt as well as a photo of you and your family.

There are no specific fence requirements or anything like that. Our rescuer conducts an interview with each interested family and our first priority is to make sure each adoption is the right dog/family match.

Here are some photos of dogs available for adoption. We will give more information about the show and adoption process to serious, interested adopters who email us with the information requested.

We have lots of dogs of different shapes, sizes and personalities and if you tell us what you are looking for we can help find the right dog for you!