PDA

View Full Version : New moon Friday, Jan. 15, 2:13 AM, EST in USA

Medusa
01-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Time to write your Law of Abundance check. Don't write your check before then but either right at the time of the new moon or as soon after as possible. Many blessings headed our way......Keep the faythe. :)

Lilith Cherry
01-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks Medusa for the timely reminder.:D

slick
01-14-2010, 01:01 PM
LOL It's funny but every day something good happens to me - it could be something very minute - perhaps magically traffic clearing as I merge on the freeway or not raining on my drive to or from work. Those are the things that have me thinking that the LOA really works. It's not all about money - it's about thing little things in life that make you smile.

I'll send my self a reminder. Last month I forgot.

Catherinedana
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Doing this practice keeps our attention focused on the postive and that's the return. Incredible. . .my life is so much different since I changed my focus. Thank you Mary.. .you have officially reached Angel status for bringing this practice into my life.

:love:Cathy

Asiel
01-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Thank you for the reminder.

Medusa
01-14-2010, 05:02 PM
It's not all about money - it's about thing little things in life that make you smile.

You've got it right, Slick! :)

Doing this practice keeps our attention focused on the postive and that's the return.

That's what it's all about. And if it includes money, so much the better! I don't know anyone who can't use extra money right now. (except maybe my ex-husband. LOL)

ramanth
01-16-2010, 08:42 AM
I just wrote my check. I could use all the positive vibes the universe can spare right now. :love:

RICHARD
01-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Just got back from my walk and LOA does it again!:)

Medusa
01-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Just got back from my walk and LOA does it again!:)

So are ya gonna share or are you gonna keep us guessing? :p

mina'smomma
01-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Please pardon me for sounding dumb, but what is the Law of Abundance check?

RICHARD
01-17-2010, 11:05 PM
So are ya gonna share or are you gonna keep us guessing? :p

I walked to the store and bought some stuff and lottery tickets.

I won 43 dollars!

The money is good, but I like to look at it like Slick does.
As you become aware of the good about you, find them in the smallest things. You start to look for them and they become part of your outlook.

It becomes part of your mantra-good things are ahead-so you look forward with a better outlook on things.:)

Laura's Babies
01-17-2010, 11:10 PM
I wrote mine. I realized I was doing it BEFORE the new moon so I did this one after it this time, early the next morning....

Medusa
01-18-2010, 07:28 AM
I walked to the store and bought some stuff and lottery tickets.

I won 43 dollars!

The money is good, but I like to look at it like Slick does.
As you become aware of the good about you, find them in the smallest things. You start to look for them and they become part of your outlook.

It becomes part of your mantra-good things are ahead-so you look forward with a better outlook on things.:)

Interesting that you would say that it's become part of your mantra. One of the affirmations that I say daily is "Wherever I am good things are happening". To me, that's what the LOA is all about. :)

RICHARD
01-23-2010, 01:47 PM
I am kinda panicked because I have run out of wood for my fireplace.

I love to drop giant logs in.they last so much longer that armfuls of smaller pieces.

I was contemplating buying a cord of pre chopped wood and having it delivered.

I walked out of the door and LO! My prayers were answered!

I spied a flat bed truck halfway down the next block filled with wood..

I knocked on the gate and the some kid told me that the owners of the truck WOULD SELL IT!!!

If I could I'd do a cartwheel, I know this is a reverse LOA scenario, but what are the chances of it happening so close to home?

LOA ROCKS!!!!