PDA

View Full Version : I Put Them in a Safe Place... ;-)

Catty1
01-12-2010, 10:05 PM
When my mom and I went on our cruise back in September, I had a lot of prep to do - more than usual as my ex had just left without notice. I got my lock changed - but in my fear also bundled up all the plastic cards I had and tucked them away in a safe place.

I found them THIS MORNING!

I was rummaging in my fridge freezer looking for something - and I saw a card. I had put them in a zip-lock bag and put them in the freezer!

Next time, will make a note to self...lol;):o

trayi52
01-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Sounds like me! I always put things in a nice safe place, where I can find them again.

It takes me months to find them, because I and I alone hide them from me too.

Glad you found them.

Willie:)

moosmom
01-13-2010, 04:48 AM
I'm ALWAYS putting stuff in safe places. NOT. I've misplaced a few things in an effort to put them in a safe place. I figured if I haven't missed them or found them yet, I guess they didn't need a safe place.

I now write it down on my wipe-off board so I can see where I put what "at a glance".

boomersooner
01-13-2010, 06:52 AM
LOL....My parents went on vacation years ago, and they wanted to hide some jewelry....then they got home, forgot all about it until Christmas when my dad went to the attic, and he found the jewelry up there!

smokey the elder
01-13-2010, 10:58 AM
So you have some cold, hard...credit.:D:p

lvpets2002
01-13-2010, 11:10 AM
:) Yup my Stepmother used to put everything (money, credit cards & ect) in the freezer.. They say now to do not do that due to burglars all know where to go look.. I would say put in a sealed plastic bag & tape to the underneath of your toilet tank lid..

pomtzu
01-13-2010, 11:17 AM
I have a safe. Trouble is - I can't remember the combination! :eek: I know where the combination for it is hidden, but it's a pain to get to. Sometimes I think the old spot of under the mattress is still the best bet. It's so common that most burglars wouldn't even bother checking out that one anymore. ;)

smokey the elder
01-13-2010, 03:11 PM
How about in a sealed bag taped under a litter box? (Ew!:D)